Are you looking for encouragement? After reading these 55-weekend motivational quotes you will surely find inspiration in any of them. Whatever your situation (student, entrepreneur, unemployed, employee, at home, retired) at some point you need some help to move forward with your projects and your dreams, and those appointments are a gold mine.
I advise you not to read them all at once, but to enjoy them. Read a few at a time, and some more another day, and so on. If you read all those motivational quotes in a row, as they sometimes reflect very different ideas, you could miss out on their content. Remember that excesses are always bad, even with good things. Anyway to help you I have grouped the sentences into groups of 10. The order is random.
55 best Weekend Motivational Quotes
I leave you a list of the best weekend motivational quotes to reflect, have fun, make notes or dedicate to friends, family or a couple.
- Forget all the bad things that have happened to you these last five days and get ready to enjoy the weekend
- The only ending that we all look forward to is the end of the week.
- Finally, the day of saint arrived that we all expected. Holy Friday!
- The music always sounds better on Fridays.
- Two days will never be enough for a weekend.
- The feeling of Sunday night is the same everywhere in the world; heavy, melancholy, and with that certainty that the weekend was over when I was just beginning.
- I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday. So I have enough energy for the weekend.
- The liquor on Friday night is as important as the coffee on Monday morning.
- The words of a man drunk on a weekend are nothing more than his thoughts contained during the last five days.
- If you need strong motivation, think about the crazy things you will do this weekend.
- Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday? Injustices of life.
- Have you heard the saying “better days will come”? Well, it’s true, they’re called Saturday and Sunday.
- We need a day between Sunday and Monday.
- It does not matter how much stress you have had these five days, there is nothing that a good weekend can not cure.
- The music is the silence between the notes, my favorite silences are called: Saturday and Sunday.
- The five days of hibernation are over. Wake up to your liver! Happy weekend!
- Weekends mark the beginning of a new beginning.
- We are fortunate to have two days a week in which we do not see each other, so we can give ourselves enough time to miss us. Happy weekend.
- There is no harder transition than Sunday to Monday.
- The only reason we asked other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. Chuck Palahniuk
Long weekend motivational quotes
Do not realize Monday as a hard day, we have to realize that it is one of the best days of the week, because it is the beginning of a new opportunity to achieve our goals and share with each of our special people each of our achievements.
At the end of the weekend, we try to motivate you with some motivational quotes so that you think and act
Choose yours and share it!
1– Your time is limited, so do not waste it living someone else’s life. Do not get caught up in the dogma, which is to live as others think you should live. Do not let the noise of the opinions of others, silence your own inner voice. And, most importantly, have the courage to do what your heart and your intuition tell you. Steve Jobs
2- Where there is no lack of will there is always a way. JRR Tolkien
3- If you made a mistake on the way, do not worry, it’s a new week and you can start with the right foot.
4- Transform the negative into really positive, you will see that things will come out of the best, you have a whole week for it
5- If you do not try your best, how will you know where your limit is?Anonymous
6- The intelligent man is not the one who has many ideas, but the one who knows how to take advantage of the few that he has. Anonymous
7- If you want this to be a perfect day you have to want it with all your strength and feel happy to be you, someone unique in this world.
8- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day after day. Robert Collier
9- The easy thing I already did, the difficult thing I am doing and the impossible will take me, but I will achieve it.
10- Ask yourself if what you are doing today brings you closer to the place where you want to be tomorrow. Walt Disney
11- The future has many names. For the weak is unreachable. For the fearful, the unknown. For the brave is the opportunity. Victor Hugo
12- He who has imagination, how easily he brings a world out of nothing.
Gustavo Adolfo Becquer
13- All failure is the condiment that gives flavor to success. Truman Capote
14- Find yourself and be yourself; Remember that there is no one like you. Dale Carnegie
15- Trust in time, which usually gives sweet exits to many bitter difficulties. Miguel de Cervantes
Happy weekend motivational quotes
Ending the weekend and Starting the week right is a great way to give yourself a motivational boost.
I want to share with you some great happy weekend with enough power to provoke a smile and fill you with the energy and enthusiasm to fight for what you want.
I really do not know what happened to you last week, or how your weekend has been.
But what I do know, is that this new day is also a new opportunity to shine and run towards your dreams as you have never run before.
In your hands is your life, and also your future … No one has the power to affect your life, more than you allow yourself.
Enjoy the quotes I bring for you. Remember to smile and above all, Live 😉 Happy Week!
- Those who claim that something is impossible should not interrupt those who are achieving it. Anonymous
- It’s not because things are difficult that we do not dare; It is because we do not dare that they are difficult. Seneca
- Do not say you do not have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson,
andAlbert Einstein. H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Your time is limited, so do not waste it living someone else’s life. Do not get caught up in the dogma, which is to live as others think you should live. Do not let the noise of the opinions of others, silence your own inner voice. And, most importantly, have the courage to do what your heart and your intuition tell you. Steve Jobs
- The best years of your life are those in which you decide to accept responsibility for your problems. Stop blaming your mother, the ecology, or the president of your country for what happens to you. Realize that you control your own destiny. Albert Ellis
- The problem of not having a clear goal is that you can spend your life running side by side on the court, and not score the goal. Bill Copeland
- If what you are doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose. Anonymous
- It’s never too late to be the person you could have been. George Eliot
- All your dreams can become reality, as long as you have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
- What the mind can conceive, it can achieve. Napoleon Hill
- There are two ways of living life: One as if nothing were a miracle, the other is as if everything were a miracle. Albert Einstein
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds argue with people. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love. Albert Einstein
- If the opportunity does not call, build a door. Milton Berle
- Heaven has never been the limit. We are our own limit. It is the time to break our personal barriers and overcome ourselves to live as we always dream about it. Anonymous
- First, they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. And finally, you win. Mahatma Gandhi Read more: Mahatma Gandhi best quotes.
- If you can not change the direction of the wind, then adjust your sails. H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Everything you want should be yours; the kind of work you want, the relationships you want and the social, mental and aesthetic stimuli that will make you happy and full, the money you need for an appropriate lifestyle for you, and any other requirements you need to serve others. If you do not point to everything, you will never get everything. Richard Koch
- Life is not measured by how many times you have breathed, but by those moments that have left you breathless. Anonymous
- Trust does not always come from being right, but from not being afraid of making mistakes. Peter T. Mcintyre
So there you have them, each of these weekend
Remember them for when you need a small push to success.
We hope that you guys like our collection on 55 best weekend motivational quotes. We’ll update this post soon so stay with us.