Simple quotes about beauty. For many people, beauty has a very narrow definition. They look at the physical beauty of others or what is openly beautiful to the majority as a whole.
However, this is just a very poor definition of what beauty is and one that we should all consider expanding if we have not already done so.
Learning to appreciate beauty can improve the quality of our lives as we can look deeper and more significantly at people and things in our lives.
Here you have some inspiring thoughts and Simple quotes about beauty so that we discover its true meaning because after all the essentials it is invisible to the eye.
Related articles: Quotes about adventure and exploration
Simple quotes about beauty
In this post you’ll read 84 simple quotes about beauty.
1.”Everything has its beauty but not everyone can see it.” Confucius
2. “Beauty is the illumination of your soul.” John O’Donnell
3. “Beauty perishes in life but is immortal in art.”
4. “Beauty is power; a smile is his sword. ” Charles Reade
5. “The outer beauty attracts but the inner beauty captivates.” Kate Angell
6. “Beauty is a letter of recommendation that earns us hearts beforehand.” Arthur Schopenhauer
7. “What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” Scott Westerfeld
8. “It is amazing how complete is the illusion that beauty is goodness.” Leo Tolstoy
9. “The desire to please is to the spirit what the adornment to beauty.” Voltaire
10. “Beauty is only deep in the skin but the ugly goes to the bone.” Dorothy Parker
11. “The beauty is far superior to genius. It does not need an explanation.” Oscar Wilde
12. “Just because you are beautiful and perfect, it makes you show off.” William Goldman
13. “There is no beauty without something strange in its proportions.” Francis Bacon
14. “I do not think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.” Anne Frank
15. “Beauty will dance with anyone who is brave enough to invite her to dance.” J. Ruth Gendler
17. “What’s the point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” Jess C. Scott
18. “Beauty is not about having a pretty face. It’s about having a beautiful mind, a beautiful heart and, most importantly, a beautiful soul.” Anonymous
19. “Proportion is the heart of beauty.” Ken Follett
20. “Our hearts are drunk with a beauty that our eyes could never see.” George W. Russell
21. “Interior beauty also needs to be told at times that it’s beautiful.” Robert Brault
22. “Inner beauty must be the most important part that one must improve on oneself.” Priscilla Presley
23. “Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.” Pamela Anderson
24. “Beauty is not in the face; Beauty is a light in the heart.” Kahlil Gibran
25. “Beauty always promises but never gives anything.” Simone Weil
Short simple quotes about beauty
The concept of beauty has varied a lot through the centuries, what has not changed is the fascination with beauty that artists and thinkers suffer. These are the wise simple quotes about beauty that we share below:
1. Beauty does not look, it’s just look. Albert Einstein
2. Beauty does not make the owner happy, but who can love and adore it. Hermann Hesse
3. I’m sick of all that nonsense that beauty is inside. That is very inside. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? Jean Kerr
4. Half of the beauty depends on the landscape and the other half of the man who looks at it. Lin Yutang
5. Too beautiful women surprise less the second day. Stendhal
6. Be afraid of those who eclipse, being ugly, beautiful.
7. Beauty is power; a smile is his sword. Charles Reade
8. No matter how powerful the weapon of beauty is, unfortunately, the woman who only owes this triumph to a man over this resource. Severo Catalina
9. The woman who makes a merit of her
10. Beauty, the less dressed, the better dressed is. John Fletcher
11. Beauty is the forehead, love, the crown. Victor Hugo
12. I thought it was so pretty that I could not remember what it was like.
13. Beauty without grace is a fish hook without bait.
14. More obliges and more can a beautiful face than an armed man
15. When you see a beautiful thing, you want to possess it. It is a natural inclination that laws have foreseen.
16. Beauty is a state of mind.
17. Beauty is one of the few things that does not give rise to doubt.
18. The beauty is far superior to genius. It does not need explanation.
19. Human beauty is the luxury of nature.
20. If I saw some beauty that I wanted and got, it was a dream of you. John Donne
21. The truth is for the wise; Beauty, for the sensitive heart. Johann Christoph Friedrich Von Schiller
22. Beauty, such as pain, causes suffering. Thomas Mann
23. Beauty is as useful as it is useful. Maybe more. Victor Hugo
24. Happiness is the best makeup.
25. Beauty without grace is a hook without bait. Moliere
Quotes and sayings about simple beauty
Physical beauty is subjective and the influence of fashion has a lot to do with it. Not in vain is sometimes the beauty pattern were the chubby women and in others the thin ones to the extreme.
Also, just as youth is transient and once what happens they are other things that are much more beautiful and significant. To have a glimpse of what celebrities and outstanding figures are saying on the subject.
1. The beauty that attracts rarely coincides with the beauty that falls in love
4. Love is a great embellishment. Louisa May Alcott (American writer)
5. I think that what is called beauty, resides only in the smile. Leo Tolstoy (Russian novelist)
6. I swear to God: happiness is the best makeup. Drew Barrymore (actress)
7. Beauty is worth more than any letter of recommendation. Aristotle
10. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is. Sophia Loren
11. The most beautiful makeup for a woman is passion. But, cosmetics are easier to buy. Yves Saint Laurent
12. Spend less time in front of the mirror and more time feeling amazing.
13. A woman is the most beautiful, when she smiles. Beyonce
14. The beauty is far superior to genius. No need explanation. Oscar Wilde
Read More: Best Oscar Wilde Quotes
15. The great style is born when the beautiful get the victory over the enormous. Friedrich Nietzsche
Quotes about simple beauty of a girl
1. In women who have a nice mouth, both lips are superior. Enrique Jardiel Poncela
2. It is true that love preserves beauty and that the face of women is nourished by caresses, just as bees are nourished by honey. Anatole France
3. The beauty of the woman is illuminated by a light that takes us and invites us to contemplate the soul that such a body inhabits, and if it is as beautiful as this one, it is impossible not to love it. Socrates
4. Beauty is in women what money in man: a force. Georges Clemenceau
5. Too beautiful women surprise less the second day. Stendhal
6. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is. Sophia Loren
7. A pretty woman is not always smart; An intelligent woman is always beautiful. Anonymous
8. I have seen ugly women who are beautiful are treated.
9. Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
10. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape.” –Scarlett Johansson
12. As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”– Pablo Neruda
13. What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” – Scott Westerfeld, Uglies
14. “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.” – Leo Tolstoy, The Kreutzer Sonata
15. “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.” – Dorothy Parker
English quotes about simple beauty
List of Wonderful short quotes about beauty:
1. In women who have a nice mouth, both lips are superior. (Enrique Jardiel Poncela)
2. It is terribly sad that talent lasts longer than beauty. (Oscar Wilde)
3. Beauty pleases the eyes; the sweetness chains the soul. (Voltaire)
4. The beauty of things exists in the spirit of the beholder. (David Hume)
5. The beauty of the face is fragile, it is a passing flower, but the beauty of the soul is firm and secure. (Moliere)
6. Beauty is the agreement between content and form. (Henrik Ibsen)
7. Beauty is the splendor of truth. (Plato)
8. Beauty is the other form of truth. (Alejandro Casona)
9. Beauty is a sign of good and sweet habits, as the beautiful flower is a sign of
10. Beauty is nothing but the promise of bliss. (Stendhal)
If you liked these 90 simple quotes about beauty, help us spread them by sharing them through social networks. And now tell us, what is a beauty for you? We await your opinion in the comments section.