Today we will explore best quotes about smiling and being happy because when Smiling, We express joy and satisfaction.
The smile is contagious and so positive that many famous people have developed quotes to make known the power that has.
There are many reasons to smile. We smile when we feel good , when something happens that gives us grace, when we get excited for good news or when we feel satisfaction for something.
The smile is a contagious expression, and that therefore generates the same benefits in those who receive it and smile back. It also has many health benefits; relieves tension, reduces stress, generates pleasure and increases mood. If you want to know other curiosities about the smile, we invite you to read this post.
More Articles: Quotes about life and love and lessons
Best Quotes about smiling and being Happy
Many celebrities have talked about the benefits and attributes of smiling, here we leave you famous best quotes that talk about the power of smiling and being happy.
1. Bring a smile and have friends; He has a frown and wrinkles. – George Eliot.
2. Let your smile change the world, but never let the world change your smile. – Bob Marley
3. Every smile makes you a day younger. – Chinese proverb
4. What the sun is for flowers, the smile is for humanity. – Joseph Addison.
5. A smile is the happiness you will find right under your nose. – Tom Wilson.
6. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. –Unknown
7. Smile, it’s a free therapy. – Douglas Horton
8. We should all know all the good that a simple smile can do. – Mother Teresa of Calcutta
9. Wrinkles should only indicate where the smiles have been. – Mark Twain
10. A smile is the universal language of intelligent men. – Unknown
11. Never stop smiling, even when you’re sad because you never know who can fall in love with your smile. – Gabriel García Márquez
12. Someone who chooses to smile rather than get angry is a really strong person. – David Schary
13. The smile costs less than electricity and gives more light. – Scottish proverb
14. Forty muscles are needed to wrinkle one forehead, but only fifteen to smile. – Swami Sivananda
15. A smile is the cheapest way to change our appearance. – Charles Gordu
16. There is no better question than a look or a better answer than a smile. – Anonymous
17. Smile to life and life will return that smile – Anonymous
18. Eliminate everything that causes you stress and takes away your smile from your life. – Paulo Coelho
19. A smile can illuminate the darkest places. – Steve Maraboli
20. The most beautiful curve of a woman is her smile. – Bob Marley
Quotes about smiling and being happy through the pain
I leave you the famous best quotes about smiling and being happy through the pain
- There is no victory without suffering. JRR Tolkien.
- The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people. Napoleon.
- The retribution of suffering is an experience. Harry Truman.
- The only antidote for mental suffering is physical pain. Karl Marx.
- A man who fears to suffer already suffers for what he fears. Michel de Montaigne.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of brave people who are surpassing it. Hellen Keller.
- Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself. Paulo Coelho.
- The suffering must emerge the strongest souls, the biggest characters were covered with scars. Kahlil Gibran.
- Pain and suffering are always inevitable for great intelligence and a deep heart. Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- The suffering is part of the training program to become someone wise. Ram Dass.
- Don’t look forward to the day you’ll stop suffering, because when that day comes, you’ll know you’re dead. Tennessee Williams.
- We are never as helpless to suffering as when we love. Sigmund Freud.
- The suffering comes when your thoughts about how things should be done not fit with what they really are. Brad Warner.
- You can suffer the pain of change or suffer by staying as you are. Joyce Meyer.
- The truth is that everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find those for which it’s worth suffering. Bob Marley.
- The pain is physical, the suffering is mental. Beyond the mind, there is no suffering. Pain is essential for the survival of the body, but no one forces you to suffer. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.
- All suffering is caused by being in the wrong place. If you’re unhappy where you are, move. Timothy Leary.
- For suffering human beings become angels. Victor Hugo.
- The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive. John Green.
- The wound is the place through which light enters. Rumi.
- If the pain must come, it must come quickly, because I have a life to live and I need to live it in the best possible way. Paulo Coelho.
- “Suffering has been the strongest of all the teachings, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be.” Charles Dickens.
- When you have suffered so much in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and insignificant. Yann Martel
- All suffer a serious betrayal at least once in their lives. It is what unites us. The trick is not to destroy trust in others when it happens. Do not let them take that away from you. Sherrilyn Kenyon.
- The best remedy for those who are fearful, alone or unhappy, is to go somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the sky, nature, and God. Anne Frank.
- The pain and suffering are the soil of strength and courage. Lurlene McDaniel.
- The pain is inevitable, the suffering is optional. M. Kathleen Casey.
- You must let suffering speak if you want to hear the truth. Jalal Al I Ahmad.
- The root of suffering is a fixation. Buddha.
- God had a child without sins on Earth, but never one without suffering. Saint Augustine.
- The only way that love is a punishment is for suffering. MK Gandhi.
- The fire puts gold to the test, suffering puts brave men to the test. Seneca.
- The great souls suffer in silence. Friedrich Schiller.
- Our suffering is not caused by whatever is happening to us. It is caused by the thought that whatever is happening to us should not be happening to us. Teal Swan.
- Sometimes a man is intense, even passionately, clinging to suffering. That is a fact. Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- A man can not remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. Alexis Carre.
- Success and suffering are vitally and organically linked. If you achieve success without suffering, it is because someone probably suffered for you; if you suffer without success, it means that someone else will succeed after you. Edward Judson.
- The suffering is one of the great masters of life. Bryant H. McGill.
- The suffering is the true cement of love. Paul Sabatier.
- The more you try to evade suffering, the more you will suffer. Thomas Mercon.
- I love the majesty of human suffering. Alfred de Vigny.
- Life is full of misery, loneliness and, suffering, and all this ends too soon. Woody Allen.
- The suffering is due to disconnection with the inner soul, meditation establishes that connection. Amit Ray.
- I’m afraid of only one thing in my life; be unworthy of my sufferings. Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- The wait is painful, forgetfulness is painful. But not knowing what to do is the worst kind of pain. Paulo Coelho.
- The suffering is nothing in itself, but the suffering shared with the passion of Christ is a wonderful gift, the most beautiful gift, a symbol of love. Mother Teresa.
- Without pain there would be no suffering, no suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. Angelina Jolie.
- The only thing that teaches us suffering is that we are capable of suffering. Melvin Jules Bukiet.
- I believe that all suffering is caused by ignorance. 14th Dalai Lama.
- The suffering, if not diminished by love, will transport us to the nearest shore. Buddha.
- Never stop for feeling defeated. The journey to the other side is possible only after great suffering. Santosh Kalwar.
- It is in the limits of pain and suffering when men are separated from children. Emil Zatopek.
- What we suffer now does not compare with the glory that He will reveal to us later. Romans 8:18.
- The absence and death are the same, only that in death there is no suffering. Theodore Roosevelt.
- The suffering is the substance of life and the root of personality, so only suffering makes us people. Miguel de Unamuno.
- The seed of suffering within you can be strong, but do not expect to be surrounded by more suffering to be happy. Thich
- The suffering is a gift. In his piety is hidden. Rumi.
- Do not dodge suffering. You have to go through it to get where you are going. Katherine Ann Porte.
- Do what you can on this plane to relieve suffering, constantly working on yourself to be an instrument of cessation of suffering. Ram Dass.
- A faith that can be destroyed by suffering is not faith. Richard Wurmbrand.
- Every one of us has its own rhythm of suffering. Roland Barthes.
- The more you think that the cause of your suffering is “out there”, the more you think someone or something is responsible for your suffering, the situation will be more hopeless. Byron Katie.
- There are some wounds that can only heal deepening and worsening. Villiers de L’Isle.
- “No matter how much you hate or how much you suffer, you can not bring the dead back to life.” Nobuhiro Watsuki.
Quotes about laughing smiling and being happy
On the occasion of the World Day of Happiness, we provide best quotes about laughing smiling and being happy.
After having been approved by the UN General Assembly, this Wednesday is the first time that the world celebrates the International Day of Happiness, in connection with this commemoration we share 10 famous phrases on this subject.
1. Someday anywhere, anywhere you will inevitably find yourself, and that, only that, maybe the happiest or the most bitter of your hours.
2. Human happiness is not usually achieved with big strokes of luck, which can happen a few times, but with small things that happen every day
3. Happiness is not doing what you want but wanting what you do.
4. A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.
5. There is only happiness where there is a virtue and serious effort because life is not a game.
6. The destiny of men is made of happy moments, all life has them, but not of happy times.
7. We seek happiness, but without knowing where, as drunks seek their home, knowing they have one.
8. There is no medicine to cure what does not cure happiness.
9. The happiness that is lived derives from the love that is given.
10. Maybe what we do does not always bring happiness, but if we do not do anything, there will be no happiness. Albert Camus
Quotes about being happy and always smiling
We started as is this top of pretty phrases about the smile, in a very big way, with one of the most beautiful and beloved quotes of Ethel Barrymore:
1. You will grow the day you truly laugh for the first time about yourself. Ethel Barrymore.
We continue this post another of the most beautiful messages that can be found translated into any language, the author is Charles Reade:
2. Beauty is power; a smile is his sword. Charles Reade.
According to Jenniley Bonilla, the smile is undervalued, but when we lack, we lack life:
3. When will that smile return that strips my body and soul? Jenniley Bonilla
4. I wanted to make this top of pretty smiles phrases without one of the messages that made me change my mood for the better, by Michael Chabon:
With that smile that you dedicate to something, whether good or bad, that comes just in time … Michael Chabon.
5. This funny quote from Swami Sivananda invites us all to be happy at all times:
It takes forty muscles to wrinkle a forehead, but only fifteen to smile. Swami Sivananda.
6. The smile is the best weapon of beauty, and that’s why John Ray reminds us in this reflection:
Beauty is power, the smile is your sword. John Ray.
7. We are not aware of the luck we have in being able to smile in the words of John Verdon:
It was a smile that could make a man believe that life was good. John Verdon
short quotes about women smiling and being happy
Enjoy List of Quotes about the Smile of a Woman
1. We begin our list of phrases about the smile of a woman with one of the most beautiful events that will be remembered forever:
The essence of life is the smile of women.
2. The well-known American Maya Angelou also gave us one of the most beautiful messages to give to anyone:
If you only have a smile, give it to the people you love. Maya Angelou
3. This is one of the most popular quotes about the smile:
The peace begins with a smile. Mother Maria Teresa of Calcutta.
4. Encouraged to compare the smile of a woman and he did it in a beautiful way:
The Smile is to beauty what salt is to food. Carlo Dossi.
5. A pity that the following message is unknown because we will not know who to thank for these beautiful words:
The makeup that embellishes more is a sincere smile. Anonymous.
6. Charles Reade gave us another of the most beautiful phrases that can be given to a woman:
Beauty is power; a smile is his sword . Charles Reade.
7. The beloved Greta Garbo made us accomplices of one of her most beautiful thoughts with the following quote:
Anyone who has a permanent smile on their face, hides a strength that is almost terrifying. Greta Garbo
8. It will always surprise me how great thinkers said so much and so beautiful in so few words. Amazing!:
There is no serious thing that can not be said with a smile. Alejandro Casona
short quotes about smiling and being happy
Enjoy the List of Best Short Quotes about smiling and being happy…
1. When will that smile return that strips my body and soul?
2. With your smile, you make the world more beautiful.
3. Love is to find happiness in a simple touch … Or a smile because love is the only thing that counts, so that life is beautiful. Anonymous
4. Every time you smile at someone, it is an act of love, a gift for that person; something beautiful. Mother Maria Teresa of Calcutta.
5. Never forget the smile at home, you do not know who can get to fall in love with her. Abel Tomás.
6. Very often tears are the last smile of love. Stendhal.
7. Smiles generate love and peace, love and peace light up smiles in people. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
8. Smile, it is the key that fits in the lock of everyone’s heart. Anthony D’Angelo.
9. Start each day with a smile and keep it all day. William Claude Dukenfield.
10. And what a pleasure, when there is nothing, that I can see, and I only invent your smile, and I put out that way, all agony … Luis Alberto Spinetta.
11. There are smiles that are not happiness, but a way to mourn with kindness. Gabriela Mistral.
We hope that you will like collection of best quotes about smiling and being happy. If you have any suggestion then tell us in the comment section. Thanks for reading