Famous quotes on family ties historical figures such as Confucius, Desmond Tutu or Margaret Mead reflect on the family ties.
The family is always there to support you and help you even in your worst moments. Although we do not decide to be born in one or another family, the truth is that the affective bonds that are created with our brothers, fathers, mothers … are practically unbreakable.
More articles: Louise Hay quotes
Relationships between family members are not always perfect, but if we are able to maintain harmony, our relatives are people with whom we can count no matter what happens.
Best quotes on family ties
In today’s article, we will know the best quotes on family ties and the emotional ties that exist in it. If you think there is a famous quote or family reflection that should be added to the post, do not hesitate to tell us in the comments section.
Let us begin! Enjoy the list of Family ties quotes.
1. We do not inherit the land of our ancestors. We bequeath it to our children. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
From the author of The Little Prince.
2. My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister … because they have given me everything. The education that I have is thanks to them. (Ronaldinho)
The Brazilian soccer player talked like this about his big family.
3. A home is not a building, nor a street nor a city; It has nothing to do with things as material as bricks and cement. A home is where your family is, do you understand? (John Boyne)
Where you can be yourself and you are understood no matter what happens.
4. When a newborn squeezes with his little fist, for the first time, his father’s finger, it has him trapped forever. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
A love that never dies .
Family is not something important. It’s everything. (Michael J. Fox)
More important than any other area of life.
6. The family is one of the masterpieces of nature. (George Santayana)
Protection and comfort.
7. You do not choose your family. They are a gift from God to you, as you are to them. (Desmond Tutu)
A great family ties quotes to summarize the joy of having a family.
8. The most important thing in the world is family and love. (John Wooden)
Without more, one of the main priorities of many people.
9. This is part of what a family is, not only is it love. It is knowing that your family will be there taking care of you. Nothing else will give you that. Not the money. Nor fame. Neither work. (Mitch Albom)
A very powerful form of psychological protection.
10. The bond that unites you to your true family is not that of blood, but that of respect and joy that you feel for their lives and they for yours. (Richard Bach)
Famous appointment of the great composer.
11. Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and the family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is the perfect and indescribable gift of God. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we can share it with others at Christmas and every other day of the year. (Joel Osteen)
On those special days.
12. God has blessed me with an incredible family, friends and work colleagues who have been my joy, my support and my sanity. I do not know what I would be without them. (Josie Loren)
A quote of thanks.
13. One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people that will be with me will be my family. (Robert Byrd)
A great choice
14. Valuable feelings can only flourish in an environment where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, where communication is open and rules are flexible, the kind of environment found in a loving family. (Virginia Satir)
A compendium of emotions.
15. I support myself with the love of my family. (Maya Angelou)
A key to emotional balance.
16. I have a wonderful refuge that is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister, this makes me feel that I always know where I belong. (José Carreras)
An oasis of calm and love.
17. The practice of patience towards the other, overlooking the defects of the other and the support of the burdens of others is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family. (Lawrence G. Lovasik)
One of the qualities to live in community .
18. When families are strong and stable, so are children who show higher levels of well-being and more positive results. (Iain Duncan Smith)
19. The family is the first essential cell of human society. (Pope John XXIII)
A Christian quotes about the family ties.
20. When everything goes to hell, the people who are by your side without hesitation are your family. (Jim Butcher)
Doubt your friends, but not your relatives.
21. In my career, there are many things that I have won and many things that I have achieved, but for me, my greatest achievement is my children and my family. It’s about being a good father, a good husband, just being connected with the family as much as possible. (David Beckham)
Words of the British soccer player.
22. I had a really wonderful education. We were a large family. It was wonderful to grow up with so many brothers. We all had only a year or two of difference and we always support each other. I learned everything from my older brothers and I taught this to my younger sisters. (Joaquin Phoenix)
About his childhood.
23. A true man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and satisfaction in life than simply being a good husband and father. (Frank Abagnale)
An affirmation based on the traditional conception of the family .
24. Life changes when you have a child, when you have your own family. You become more careful about what you do. You’re not going out late, or going to clubs, or drinking with your friends. You will be at home, taking care of your daughter, playing with her. (Paul Pierce)
A birth can change our way of interpreting reality and interacting with it.
25. There is no such thing as a ‘broken family’. The family is the family and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce documents and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. (C. JoyBell C.)
The family as a category that does not depend on adjectives.
26. The family can make you angry like nobody else, but it is also what makes life worthwhile. (Hugh Jackman)
The actor sees the family as a place where emotions intensify.
27. I try to live my life like my father lives his. He always takes care of others first than him. He does not start eating until he makes sure everyone in the family has started eating. Another thing: My father never judges me whether I win or lose. (Ben Roethlisberger)
The examples can lead us to our own way of living.
28. One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be a family. (Jonathan Safran Foer)
There are interests and objectives beyond the individual.
29. I believe that family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others and you have unity as a people. (Marlon Wayans)
For some people, the family is the place where the experimentation of life begins.
30. Maintaining a happy family requires a lot from both parents and children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, a servant of others. (Pope Juan Pablo II)
A place free of egos.
31. I also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you safely, above its waters and eddies; Sometimes that means you will never know what they have suffered, and you may treat them badly, in a way that you would not otherwise. (Mitch Albom)
The stability given by a family facilitates the possibility of developing well .
32. I am blessed to have so many great things in my life: family, friends and God. All will be in daily in my thoughts. (Lil ‘Kim)
A mapping of typically conservative values.
33. You can kiss and say goodbye to your family and friends by putting kilometers between you, but they continue with you in your heart, your thoughts and your viscera. Because you not only live in a world but a world lives in you. (Frederick Buechner)
A reflection on the emotional links.
34. If a country should be free from corruption and become a nation of wonderful minds, I firmly believe that there are three key social members that can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. (APJ Abdul Kalam)
A division by roles to benefit life in common.
35. A family will be strong and indestructible when it is supported by these four columns: brave father, wise mother, obedient son, complacent brother. (Confucius)
One of the quotes about the family ties that are based on tradition.
36. Happiness is having a big family, loving, diligent, that cares about one and that is united; but that lives in another city. (George Burns)
A reflection that is not free of humor.
37. The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. (Charles Kuralt)
Another form of wealth.
38. I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values, the idea that you do anything for your family, and unconditional love for one’s children. (Ednita Nazario)
A description of what fundamental values are for many .
39. That’s what people who love you do. They hug you and they love you when you are not so kind. (Deb Caletti)
A relationship that can sometimes seem unbalanced.
40. My heroes are and were my parents, I can not imagine having other people as heroes. (Michael Jordan)
Beyond the idols encumbrados by the media, is the family and its milestones.
41. My family is my strength and my weakness. (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan)
A short and direct aphorism.
42. The family is not blood. It’s the people who love you. The people who take care of your back. (Cassandra Clare)
The family understood as something that does not understand the linkage by lineage.
43. The Sisters’ is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters grow up, it becomes the strongest relationship. (Margaret Mead)
A reflection of this important anthropologist.
44. Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family. (Barbara Bush)
Social links are an asset.
45. I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the greatest pleasure: cooking a good meal, enjoying my friends. (Cindy Morgan)
A very enriching experience.
46. I do not think the amount of time is as special as the quality time with your family. (Reba McEntire)
Quality against quality , a subject often discussed.
47. The place where children are born and men die, where freedom and love flourish, is not an office or a trade or a factory. There is where I see the importance of the family. (Gilbert Keith Chesterton)
An interesting reflection.
48. It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, especially for mothers. But when you look back to all the Christmases in your life, you will find that you have created family traditions and lasting memories. These memories, good and bad, are really what help keep a long-term family together (Caroline Kennedy)
About the links that hold families together
49. Give a little love to a child and you’ll get a lot back. (John Ruskin)
Another beautiful aphorism, this time focused on childhood.
50. One of the things that unites us as a family is a shared sense of humor. (Ralph Fiennes)
Humor makes us closer .
51. No, there is no experience comparable to having children, and despite the challenges we had to face, I feel happy for the family we have created. (Bruce Feiler)
A sacrifice that is worth it.
52. A man filled with the love of God is not content to bless his family only, but extends throughout the world, eager to bless the entire human race. (Joseph Smith, Jr.)
The perspective we have on the empathic and affective ties can come from the religious.
53. You know, we have a very normal family. We have had our ups and downs and we have had our problems, but we have had great causes to celebrate it. (Julius Erving)
Quotes about the family ties that many will identify with.
54. My main motivation is to help my family, which is not a bad reason to get up in the morning. It has always been my motivation: to take care of people who trust me. (Tony Parsons)
About a very frequent and common source of motivation.
55. The best moments of my life have been those that I have enjoyed in my home, in the bosom of my family. (Thomas Jefferson)
The recapitulation of a life.
56. It is beautiful that parents become friends with their children, freeing them from all fear, but inspiring them with great respect. (José Ingenieros)
A dialectic that expresses the empathy and authority of parents over children.
57. People talk about coming of age. That does not exist. When you have a child, you are condemned to be a father all your life. It is the children who turn away from one. But parents can not be separated from them. (Graham Greene)
An appreciation of responsibilities with children.
58. All happy families are alike, but the unhappy are each in their own way. (Leo Tolstoy)
A curious reflection on happiness and families.
59. Tennis is just a game, the family is forever. (Serena Williams)
Something that remains and that binds us strongly to others.
60. We must always take care of our family wherever they are. (Elizabeth Gilbert)
A basic care unit.
61. There’s nothing that makes you crazier than family. Or happier. Or more exasperated. Or more … sure. (Jim Butcher)
Family is many things in one.
62. A man should never neglect his family for business. (Walt Disney)
A recommendation about the link between work and family environment.
63. Those who speak against the family do not know what they are doing, because they do not know what they are undoing. (Gilbert Keith Chesterton)
A play on the need to protect the family.
64. Happiness starts at home. The components of your family are people. Encourage them to be happy, in the same way that a good salesperson encourages their presumed customers to buy. (Napoleon Hill)
A context in which to make the rest happy.
65. It is not until much later, when the skin sinks and the heart weakens, that the children understand; that their stories and all their achievements are based on the stories of their mothers and fathers, stones on stones, under the waters of their lives. (Mitch Albom)
Nobody does it to himself.
66. How the family is doing, this is how the nation is doing, that is the way the world in which we all live is going. (Pope Juan Pablo II)
The nation is often used as an extension of the family.
67. Family and marriage are institutions in the life of every man that resemble a living source: the more water is extracted the more abundance the water springs from the source. (Adolfo Kolping)
A beautiful metaphor.
68. When you have a family that lets you express yourself as you are, it is the best that life can give you. (Rosario Flores)
It is a space in which it is more possible to remain faithful to who one is.
69. The family provides values that remain for a lifetime. A family united and full of love is a luxury difficult to achieve. (Daryl Hannah)
The family context transmits values that we will then make ours.
70. Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights and our comfort when we occasionally fail. (Brad Henry)
The family seen as a refuge.
71. The only pure joys and without mixture of sadness that have been given to man on earth, are the joys of family. (Giuseppe Mazzini)
An elegant reflection about enjoyment with loved ones.
We hope that you guys like these “71 best quotes on family ties”. If you want more on this topic tell us in the comment section.