Quotes about good people and doing well because good peoples can make a difference. Today, treating others with respect, compassion and dignity are of great importance.
By treating those around you kindly you can have a profound but significant impact on their lives.
In fact, the way you treat others ultimately shapes the world in which you live. If you are respectful and kind to others, it is very likely that you will attract people with a similar mentality to your life.
To celebrate the importance of respectful behavior and kindness, I have created a collection of beautiful kindness quotes that inspire you to make a good difference in the world.
Quotes about good people and doing well
Goodness is not only a central element of life but it can also influence your own well-being. This is because being kind to others can also increase your own happiness. Apart from that, by kindly treating others you can become an inspiration for others to do the same.
Here are the best quotes about good people in your life:
1. The one who is really good is never unhappy. Confucius
Read More: Simple quotes about beauty
2. Indifferent nature makes no distinction between good and evil. Only the custom regulates the morals. Anatol Frances
3. Goodwill is an optional habit of the best people. Plato
4. Goodness in people’s relationships is the main beauty of life. Henry Lakornter
5. The best tactic is to use one’s strength to do as much as possible. Sophocles
6. The soul closes within her the power of love. As he was made to feel, to think and to remember, so he was also made to love. Plutarch
7. It is good not to not be wrong, but do not want to be unfair. Democritus
8. Near to the good grows evil too. Menander
9. No evil can happen to the good man, neither in his life nor in his death. Not even the gods ever forget it. Socrates
10. Whatever you love in kindness, that’s not the price it costs, it’s the good thing to do. Anatol Frances
11. The best hearts are sometimes very tough.
12. Most become good in the course of life rather than by nature. Democritus
13. The very good and the very bad are few, among them, a little good and a little bad, are numerous. Plato
14. All goods and good and rare are also difficult, and with a lot of trouble is usually done. Both humble and evil, they are easily acquired. Alkidama
15. Above all be good. Goodness disarms people more than anything else. Henry Lakornter
Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
1. What is good? It is nothing but love. (Leon Tolstoy)
2. In order for you to be better, purify yourself every day. (Chinese proverb)
3. Good people are known to be better when they are known. (Bertolt Brecht)
4. Men are not moved by the merit of the good deed if they do not carry the prize behind them. (Ovidio)
5. When doing good, you never lack a prize. (Miguel De Cervantes)
6. Looking for the good of our fellow find ours. (Plato)
7. As the rays of that little spark plug go far, so a good action shines in a savage world. (William Shakespeare)
8. When I’m good, I’m good; When I’m bad, I’m much better. (Mae West)
10. When you see a good man, think about imitating him; When you see a bad one, examine your own heart. (Confucius)
12. Give happiness and do good, that is our law, our anchor of salvation, our beacon, our reason for being. (Henri-Frédéric Amiel)
15. Who a good man is not a friend of himself? Sophocles
16. Bad payment adds merit to good works. (Jacinto Benavente)
17. The best tribute that can be paid to good people is to imitate them. (Concepción Arenal)
18. The first step towards good is not to do evil. (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
19. He who takes too much care of doing good does not have time to be good. (Rabindranath Tagore)
20. He who has enough to be able to do good to others is rich. (Sir Thomas Browne)
21. The noise does not do well; Good does not make noise. (Saint Vincent of Paul)
22. In this world, it only takes a bit of good to be
23. To give ourselves to others is to survive.
24. It is good to think straight. It is divine to act like this. (Horace Mann)
25. “Success to me is being a good person, treating people well.” David LaChapelle.
Good People Quotes
In any stage of life or in any situation always do good things because a good person doing the right things.
1. The best life is not the longest, but the richest in good deeds. (Marie Curie)
2. The reward of a good deed is having done it. (Seneca)
3. Good deeds refresh the blood and give happy dreams. (Filippo Pananti)
4. The good is not good when you expect something better. (Thomas Fuller)
5. Men are more capable of great actions than of good deeds. (Montesquieu)
6. Men are cruel, but man is good. (Rabindranath Tagore)
7. More I want to be bad with
8. Many times to be good we have to stop being honest. (Jacinto Benavente)
9. Nothing is good or bad, but
10. It is not enough to do good: you have to do it well. (Denis Diderot)
Good People Sayings and Good People Quotes
1. I do not know any other sign of superiority than kindness. (Ludwig van Beethoven)
2. We should never regret the time we have spent in proceeding well. (Joseph Joubert)
3. It is not difficult for a man to do some good deeds; the difficult thing is to work well all of life, never doing any harm. (Mao Tse-Tung)
4. Do not wait for the Final Judgment. It takes place every day.
5. It can not be good who does not know how to fight and resist. (Concepción Arenal)
6. Not knowing how to be good with bad guys is proof that it is not a good one at all. (San Francisco De Sales)
7. The time spent trying to do good is not lost. (Concepcion Arenal)
8. You can not be half good. (Leon Tolstoy)
9. Do not judge yourself saved by your only goodness. (Ramon Llull)
10. “No matter what happens in life be good to people.
you are such a good person quotes
1. Not all men can be illustrious, but they can be good. (Confucius)
2. In general, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not all the time. (George Orwell)
3. To propose to be good is to be already. (Edme P. Beauchêne)
4. That man is noble, charitable and
5. He who does good disinterestedly is always paid with usury. (Johann W. Goethe)
6. If I do a good deed, I feel good; and if I do wrong, I feel bad. This is my religion. (Abraham Lincoln)
7. If you want something good, look for it in yourself. (Epictetus)
8. If a beautiful face is a letter of recommendation, a good heart is a letter of credit. (George Bulwer-Lytton)
9. Above all, be good: goodness, more than anything else, is what best disarms men. (Henri Lacordaire)
10. Beautiful souls are the only ones who know what is great in goodness. (Francois Fenelon)
I hope the collection of quotes about good people will help you to find suitable sentence and say a person that you said he is good person.