Quotes about adventure and exploration that produces exciting projects.
Here you will find several of the most important adventure quotes that throughout the centuries have been written or pronounced by important historical figures such as Vincent van Gogh, Nelson Mandela or Jean-Paul Sartre.
Quotes about adventure and exploration
We have prepared this collection of quotes about adventure and exploration that will help you take the first step to embark on a new experience.
Read more: Quotes about positive attitude
1. Life is a great adventure or nothing (Hellen Keller)
And we have to be ready to throw ourselves at her.
2. Dying will be a great adventure (Aristotle)
This quote of an adventure of Aristotle speaks of death as if it were a mysterious journey.
3. Each work of an artist has to be the expression of an adventure of his art.
A representation for all aspects where art has been explored.
4. I am not an adventurer by choice, but by destiny (Vincent van Gogh)
For van Gogh, destiny throws us into an adventure that we can not avoid.
5. Adventures are for adventurers (Benjamin Disraeli)
You have to have the character you need to jump into such an action.
6. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if we only look for them with our eyes open. (Jawaharlal Nehru)
We also have to listen to the desire for strong emotions that the body often asks of us.
7. All the adventures, especially in a new territory, are scary (Sally Ride)
We must not let ourselves be overcome by that fear. Conquer us is a great adventure.
Read More: best Quotes about positive attitude
8. When you are safe at home you would like to be having an adventure, and when you are having an adventure you want to be safe at home. (Thornton Wilder)
When laziness comes to no matter which side we are on, we have to be more creative to get it back.
9. A drawback is a badly considered adventure (Gilbert K. Chesterton)
It’s just something that was not planned well.
10. Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure (Alfred North Whitehead)
Because we allow ourselves to risk and flow.
11. I decided that adventure was the best way to learn to write (Lloyd Alexander)
Because we create stories and situations.
12. The adventure is not outside of man but is inside (David Grayson)
That trip we make inside carries all kinds of adventures.
13. Adventure: the search for life. (Daniel Roy Wiarda)
We leave our comfort zone to try what happens in this world.
Famous Quotes about adventure and exploration
People often look for adventures waiting for something wonderful to come out of there. For all adventurers, we have made this selection of Unique quotes about adventure and exploration.
1) “The meaning of life is to cross borders.” Ryszard Kapuscinski
2) “Regardless of how one travels, of the shortcuts that are taken, of the fulfillment or not of expectations, one always ends up learning something”. Jack Kerouac
3) “We need to touch and touch each other, perceive the warm tongue of the tropics and the scratch of the nails of the glacial cold on the skin … The trip is, above all, a sensual and sentimental adventure”. Javier Reverte
4) “Travel is a part of education for the young and, in old age, a part of the experience”. Sir Francis Bacon
5) “If you do not climb the mountain, you will never be able to enjoy the landscape”. Pablo Neruda
6) “Have only what you can take with you, know languages, know countries, meet people, make your memory your travel bag!” Alexander Solzhenitsyn
7) “There’s nothing like going back to a place that has not changed, to realize how much you’ve changed. ” Nelson Mandela
8) “Life is a foreign country.” Jack Kerouac
9) “What we might call travel contagion is basically an incurable disease.” Ryszard Kapuscinski
10) “Traveling is essential and thirst for travel, a net symptom of intelligence.” Enrique Jardiel Poncela
11) “The only real voyage of discovery consists not in looking for new landscapes, but in looking with new eyes.” Marcel Proust
Powerful quotes about adventure and exploration
1. Get lost in the world and meet yourself (Nelson Backpacker)
A lot of this type of roads is recommended to get to know each other a little better.
2. He who does not travel does not know the value of men (Arabic Proverb)
… since we are exposed to the diversity that inhabits this world.
3. You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough (Mae West)
Life consists in venturing to live intensely.
4. It always seems impossible … until it’s done (Nelson Mandela)
Venturing to the impossible makes our most impossible dreams come true.
5. People travel to distant destinations to observe, fascinated, the kind of people they ignore when they are at home (Dagobert D. Runes)
This quotes of adventure and explotion invite us to appreciate the things that are close to us.
6. Once you have traveled, the journey never ends, but it is recreated again and again from showcases with memories. The mind can never part with the trip (Pat Conroy)
We let go of what we have experienced in the course of the entire journey.
7. Not all who wander are lost (JRR Tolkien)
Some are in search of adventures that nurture their existence.
8. Traveling is an exercise with fatal consequences for prejudice, intolerance and narrow-mindedness. (Mark Twain)
If you think it is necessary not to lose those qualities then nothing better than the security of your home.
9. The world is a book and those who do not travel only read a page (St. Augustine)
This quote of adventure and exploration invites us to expand our perspectives.
10. Traveling is only glamorous when viewed in retrospect (Paul Theroux)
It is something that we must venture to do sometime in life.
11. If you feel lost in the world, it is because you have not come out to look for you yet (Nelson Mochilero)
This adventure quote encourages us to prepare the backpack and go in search of new perspectives.
12. The great pleasure of life is to do what people say you can not (Walter Bagehot)
Venture in an unknown terrain to conquer it.
13. There are no foreign lands. Who travels is the only foreigner (Robert Louis Stevenson)
So during this trip we must know how to adapt to each place.
14. The moving or ironic of leaving youth behind is implicit in each of the joyful moments when traveling: one knows that the first joy will never be regained, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat his successes but to go after new places all the weather (Paul Fussell)
About reinventing yourself and drawing new paths.
15. Traveling serves to adjust the imagination to reality and to see things as they are instead of thinking how they will be “(Samuel Johnson)
This quotes of adventure help us understand our environment and understand it.
16. Our battered suitcases were stacked on the sidewalk again; We had a lot to go. But it does not matter, the way is life (Jack Kerouac)
Go slowly but without stopping, life is a long adventure.
17. The beautiful experiences of life do not happen anywhere but in your brain (Nelson
When we plan them, we imagine them and we enter spaces that we never reach.
18. If you refuse food, ignore clothing, fear religion and avoid people, it may be better to stay at home (James Michener)
To go out and travel the world we have to be prepared for the unknown.
19. A trip is like marriage. The sure way to be wrong is to think that we have control (John Steinbeck)
Nothing like being carried away by the adventure of looking for the unknown.
20. All trips have their advantages. If the traveler visits countries that are in better conditions, he can learn how to improve his own. And if fortune takes you to worse places, you may learn to enjoy what you have at home (Samuel Johnson)
About how an adventure can change the way you understand the world and value your home.
21. A traveler without an observation capacity is like a bird without wings (Moslih Eddin Saadi)
A reflection on the best tool that every person should have ready to join in any adventure.
22. When we get out of the confinement of our own ego and when we escape like squirrels from the cage that is our personality to return to the forest again, we will tremble with cold and fear. Then things will happen to us that will make us not know who we are. Life, fresh and revealing, will penetrate us. DH Laurence
This quotes of Lawrence perfectly details the evolution of a person when he decides to undertake an adventure.
23. Waking up in solitude in a strange town is one of the most pleasurable sensations of this world (Freya Stark)
A very undesirable but too attractive activity.
24. In twenty years you will be more disappointed in the things you did not do that in the ones you did. So untangle and sail away from known ports. Take advantage of the trade winds in your candles. Explore It sounds. Discover (Mark Twain)
In this sentence Mark Twain encourages us to begin that adventure that we have been longing for.
25. Turn off the autopilot of your life and rescue yourself (Nelson Mochilero)
Give yourself the opportunity to go and look for new experiences and to live your days in a different way.
26. The aim of traveling is not only to know strange lands but ultimately to return and see the country itself with estrangement (GK Chesterton)
This adventure quote talks about the psychological effect of living one.
27. When you travel, remember that foreign countries are not designed to make you feel comfortable. They are designed to make your own people feel comfortable (Clifton Fadiman)
So we must adapt to them and not the process we may incorporate something of them.
28. All trips have secret destinations over which the traveler knows nothing (Martin Buber)
That’s the motivation for going out and looking for adventures.
29. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no limit to the adventures we can have as long as we look for them with our eyes wide open (Jawaharlal Nehru)
It is important to be surprised but it is also important to know why we are going to let ourselves be enveloped.
30. Let the world surprise you (Nelson Backpacker)
With each detail and particularity, a new story appears.
31. Traveling is more than seeing what there is to see; is to initiate a change in our ideas about what it is to live that continues in us in a profound and permanent way (Miriam Beard)
An adventure is like a revolution.
32. Tourists do not know where they have been, travelers do not know where they are going (Paul Theroux)
About the mystery that lurks when your adventure does not have a defined route even if it is planned.
33. The way I see it, the reward and the greatest luxury of traveling is, every day, to be able to experience things as if it were the first time, to be in a position where almost nothing is so familiar as to give it. for granted. ” (Bill Bryson)
This quote of adventure and exploration gives us a perspective away from any mold of the world.
34. The important thing in life is that you know where you are and where you want to go. Everything else is to follow the path between both points (Nelson Mochilero)
Draw a route, have a goal that motivates us.
35. A journey of a thousand miles has to start with a simple step (Lao Tzu)
It only remains to make the decision to give it.
36. Do not go where the road takes you. Go where there is none and leave a trail (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
May the adventure you have started be transcendental.
37. There is no moment of greater happiness in any pilgrimage than the beginning of it (Charles Dudley Warner)
That that will take you to an evolution.
38. It is the journey and not the arrival that matters (TS Eliot)
The process is what catches us, it will be for that reason that we usually posterize it with photographs.
39. Maybe traveling is not enough to prevent intolerance, but if you can prove to us that all people cry, laugh, eat, worry and die, you can then introduce the idea that if we try to understand each other, maybe even let’s become friends (Maya Angelou)
This quote summarizes the importance of going out and venturing on a journey that will change our perception of the world.
40. The Wandering re-establishes the original harmony that once existed between man and the Universe (Anatole France)
Anatole France recognizes this quality as something inherent to the human being and his relationship with what surrounds him.
41. What you have done becomes the yardstick with which to judge you about what you will do, especially from the perspective of others. On the other hand, when you travel, you are what you are at that moment. People do not know your past as to claim something. There is no “yesterday” when you are on the route (William Least Heat-Moon)
This quote brings us closer to the idea of what we are when we are in an adventure. It only matters what we are in the here and now.
42. I quickly realized that there are no journeys that take us far unless we travel the same distance in our inner world as we do outside (Lillian Smith)
This reflection talks about this adventure of entering into our own essence.
43. Traveling is discovering that everyone is wrong about other countries (Aldous Huxley)
It makes you more tolerant and understanding towards different cultures.
44. Traveling achieves the same thing that good novelists manage to do with everyday life when they frame it as if it were a photo in a picture frame or a gem in a ring so that the intrinsic qualities of things become clearer. Traveling manages to do that with the matter from which our daily life is made, giving it the clear contours and meanings of art (Freya Stark)
45. Adventure is a path. The real and self-determined, self-motivated and often risky adventure forces one to have first-hand encounters with the world. The world as it is, not as you imagine it. Your body is going to collide with the earth and you will witness it. In this
way you will be forced to deal with the boundless kindness and unfathomable cruelty of humanity – and perhaps you will realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will be black and white again (Mark Jenkins)
This adventure quote brings us closer to an idea of
46. There is no barrier, lock or bolt that you can impose on the freedom of my mind (Virginia Woolf)
In our imagination we can create the best adventure that we have been able to conceive.
47. Happiness is not doing what you want but wanting what you do (Jean-Paul Sartre)
Love and live the path that one has taken.
48. Who lives fearful, will never be free (Quinto Horacio Flaco)
Freeing your fears you can undertake one of the most important adventure: to live for real.
49. If you are looking for different results, do not always do the same (Albert Einstein)
We have to venture to do what is different.
50. Happiness is only real when it is shared (Alexander Supertramp)
… and this may be during an adventure to some unknown place.
We hope that you guys like the collection of quotes about nature and exploration. Choose one of them and share with your friends.