The Famous mystery of love quotes. A compilation of reflections that speak about the inexplicable and unknown part of life.
The mystery attracts us. As human beings, everything that has to do with the inexplicable, the paranormal and the unprecedented seduces us to the point that we want to find some kind of logical explanation to these phenomena.
When science can not reliably explain a phenomenon, some more or less far-fetched hypotheses arise as to why this happens.
70 best Mystery of love quotes
In today’s article, we will compile the best Mystery quotes that many well-known writers and philosophers have told throughout history. Which is your favorite?
In this article, you will read a combination of mysteries love quotes like 1) mysterious quotes about her 2) mysterious quotes about yourself 3) mysterious smile quotes 4) deep mysterious quotes 5) mystery movie quotes and much more. Stay with us and Enjoy.
1. Medicine attracted me immediately, because it was a strictly biological and anthropological career. He could study the mysteries of Nature condensed in the human body. (Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente)
Mystery of love quotes of the great Spanish naturalist.
2. We want to forget forever the grief, to evade the mystery of human difference, to reject piecemeal the limit of our nature. (Clara Janes)
On human nature and its confines.
3. Deep down, nobody knows why or what they want. If, as they say, freedom is a mystery, the will is a blind monster. (Franz Tamayo)
Freedom does not cease to be a metaphysical ideal.
4. The moon without a mirror of the night, the night without mysteries by the moon, then I realized, you have a back as beautiful as a deer. (Gloria Fuertes)
The Spanish writer talked about the night and its mystery.
5. Life is mystery; blind light and inaccessible truth amaze. (Ruben Dario)
We have no certainty about absolutely nothing.
6. The woman is an enigma that is not explained until after the marriage. (Severo Catalina)
Ironic phrase about life after death … sorry, after getting married.
7. When the mystery is too impressive, it is impossible to disobey. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
From the author of The Little Prince. Read more best Little prince quotes
8. The general’s greed is insatiable. He is a freethinker who pursues beauty and mystery. He would be able to take a persecutory action against the dictionary, and it would cause a catastrophe. (Elena Garro)
About men with power.
9. The greatest mystery that surrounds a human being is not his reaction to sex or praise, but the way he manages to use twenty-four hours a day. (Sinclair Lewis)
The management of time, a whole enigma.
10. Poetry does not explain the world, it attests to its mystery. (Beatriz Villacanas)
Extrapolated to almost all the arts.
11. You have to look into the eyes of the Mystery. (Lance Armstrong)
Phrase of the American cyclist.
12. Now, if you also care about yourself and aspire to your salvation and have confidence in God, as a man who is not alien to these things, it is possible to achieve happiness, recognizing Christ and initiating you in his mysteries (San Justin)
A religious reflection on the beyond.
13. I am Nicaraguan, and I am proud that in my veins circulate, more than any other, the American Indian blood that by atavism contains the mystery of being a loyal and sincere patriot. (Augusto César Sandino)
About their ancestors
14. The cosmos is all that is, all that was and all that will be. Our lightest contemplations of the cosmos make us shudder: We feel like a tingling fills our nerves, a mute voice, a slight sensation as of a distant memory or as if we fell from a great height. (Carl Sagan)
Quote of the great scientific popularizer, who died a few years ago.
15. We know that we propose to change the social system, since we do not make a mystery of it. (Santiago Carrillo)
The Spanish communist spoke thus about his struggle.
16. God: the most evident and the most mysterious. (Enrique Lacordaire)
A reflection on the supreme being.
17. One can not talk about the mystery, one must be captivated by it. (René Magritte)
On his power of seduction.
18. The world is full of those incomplete beings who walk on two feet and degrade the only mystery they have left: sex. (DH Lawrence)
One of those mystery quotes about intimate relationships.
19. Yesterday I destroyed everything. Yesterday I also destroyed the mystery of knowing that two castaways should only look at each other. (Alejandro Lanús)
A poetic quote to remember.
20. I have the solution of the mystery; It occurred to me last night, suddenly, as a revelation. How simple, how terribly simple! (Ambrose Bierce)
Life is simple, if we look at it correctly.
21. Mystery is another name for our ignorance; if we were omniscient everything would be perfectly clear. (Tyron Edwards)
Only that which we do not know is mysterious.
22. Cinema is a mystery. It is a mystery to the director himself. The result, the finished film, must always be a mystery for the director, otherwise it would not be interesting. (Andréi Tarkovski)
His vision on the seventh art.
23. Friendship asks for a little more mystery; To fly it for any reason is to profane its name. (Molière)
Precisely because it is friendship must be treated with caution.
24. There will never be anyone like Michael Jackson. His talent, his ability to amaze and his mystery, have made him a legend. (Steven Spielberg)
About the king of pop and his art.
25. Each generation of human beings believed that they had all the answers they needed, with the exception of mysteries that they assumed had to be solved. And they believe that all their ancestors were deceived. What are the chances that you are the first generation of human beings to understand reality? (Scott Adams)
The way humanity has evolved.
26. A painting requires a bit of mystery, some inaccuracies and fantasies. (Edgar Degas)
This is how art is forged.
27. If virtue were recognized as a mystery, virtue would be easier. (Naive)
Reflection of ethical cut.
28. To write a single word is to light the fire of mystery. Write more than one word is a fire. (Jorge Díaz)
The magic of literature.
29. Clarity in science is necessary; but in the literature, no. Seeing clearly is philosophy. See clear in the mystery is literature. That’s what Shakespeare did, Cervantes, Dickens, Dostoiewski … (Pío Baroja)
Mystery quote of this great Spanish writer.
30. Love is a mystery, an obsession; an inevitable theme from all possible aspects, such as memory and exile. (Juan Gelman)
One of the great mysteries of life: love.
31. I do not know why. Or rather I know. Because in the sun and in the light, I found the greatest mysteries since I was little, and because these natural elements exerted on me, because of their own secrecy, a very strange attraction. (Emilio Pettoruti)
Great poetic quote about the mystic attraction.
32. For me, beauty is the wonder of wonders. Only the superficial ones do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. (François de La Rochefoucauld)
Beauty as an ethical ideal.
33. There is no greater mystery than this: since we are the reality, we seek to obtain it. We believe that there is something that hides our reality and that we must destroy it to reach it. That’s ridiculous. (Ramana Maharshi)
A philosophical reflection of this spiritual master.
34. The moral figure of Judas is a deaf mystery, without echoes, as profound as the silence of centuries and as bitter as his sad shadow of condemned for eternity. (Juan Bosch)
About the Bible.
35. Some mysteries will always escape the human mind. To convince ourselves of this, you just have to look at the tables of the prime numbers, and see that there is no order, nor rules. (Évariste Galois)
Not everything is knowable.
36. Will man ever penetrate the mystery of hidden things? The veil is drawn back to him as it is purified; but to understand certain things you need faculties that you do not yet possess. (Allan Kardec)
On the unknown and its confines.
37. It faces the great mystery … The one that makes humanity tremble from its origin: the unknown! (Gaston Leroux)
Redundating on the same concept.
38. All art should have a certain mystery and should pose certain demands to the viewer. Give a sculpture or a drawing a title too explicit you remove a part of that mystery. Then, the viewer continues with the next object, without making the least effort to think about the meaning of what he has just seen. (Henry Moore)
The lesser known aspects of art.
39. The only mystery of the universe is that there is a mystery of the universe. ( Fernando Pessoa )
The Portuguese writer speaks thus about reality.
40. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what is going to touch you. (Tom Hanks)
Mythical quote of the movie Forrest Gump.
41. Do not think about doing what you should do. Try to do what attracts you; Think of mystery and not mastery. (Julia Cameron)
What we do is what defines us.
Mystery is the most beautiful thing we can experience. It is the source of all true art and science. ( Albert Einstein )
Mystery of love quotes of the great scientist of the twentieth century.
43. Beauty is the mystery of life. It is not in the eyes but in the mind. (Agnes Martin)
Totally subjective but real.
44. It’s funny, but people still attribute a lot of mystery to Bob. I mean, Dylan is an uncle like any other, with the difference that he has something to say. And he has a personality thanks to which everything he says makes him his. He is a very normal guy. If you ask for the time, he gives it to you. (Tom Petty)
About the personality of Bob Dylan.
45. Science can not solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that’s because, ultimately, we ourselves are part of the mystery we’re trying to solve. (Max Planck)
Where we come from?
46. Talent has no root. It’s a mystery. Every attempt at categorization always ended in failure. (Marcelo Birmajer)
Natural abilities have no logical explanation.
47. When he hung up he sighed in confusion and told himself that things were pushing him in the direction of a new mystery. Usually it is always like this. Is not the whole life a single mystery always new? (Ramón J. Sender)
Reflection very to take into account.
48. Those of us who cultivate logic know that it is inseparable companions to sadness and mystery. (Vicente Fatone)
The life of philosophers is often miserable.
49. The most impressive of all that happened to me, the deepest thing, happened to me in the dark inside the forbidden cavern of Altamira. It is the one that I have felt like the most enigmatic place. There, alone, I understood what the authentic mystery is, the beyond. (Iker Jiménez)
Driving the mystery ship.
50. Is not it rather the touch of love -the mystery of love- that constantly seeks to unite two beings, that tries with its strength in the same moment that a man and a woman have looked at each other face to face? (Guy de Maupassant)
Love has no explanation.
51. The historical figure of Jesus is a complete mystery and is the most fascinating historical figure for me. (Jostein Gaarder)
About Jesus Christ
52. What I am looking for is not the real or the unreal, but rather the unconscious, the mystery of the instinctive in the human race. (Amedeo Modigliani)
Phrase that could have signed Jung.
53. I do not know any good work of art that has no mystery. (Henry Moore)
Without mystery there is no interest.
The greatest of all mysteries is a
The philosophy is responsible for studying us.
55. The mystery arises when fascination is added to fright. (Pascal Quignard)
Quote of the great French writer.
56. Those who yesterday were woods and jungles of wild thickets, where shrouded in sweet mystery at the dawn of the day floated the mists, and the serene fountain sprung between hidden flowers and mosses, today they are arid hills that deform and black their deep fissures. (Rosalía de Castro)
Great poetic reflection.
57. I do not have the pretense of being a writer. The writer says, almost always, a novelist and, for God’s sake, the mystery of the Yellow Room is sufficiently charged with tragic real horror to be precise about literature. (Gaston Leroux)
About the profession of writer.
58. As a revelation of arcane ignorance, made of the germ of the tender itself, you are a mystery that the human mystery clarifies in you its gem where life wanted to show its eternal prodigy so that in you I could see paradise. (Alfonso Orantes)
Another one of those mystery of love quotes of great aesthetic power.
59. The mystery that surrounded us to the old mill, did not involve the gigantic factory, located far below, in the plain, where the stream has already received all its tributaries. (Elisee Reclus)
A magical and mysterious city.
60. All the mysteries of the universe are only a wink of God. (Domenico Cieri Estrada)
For the religious.
61. It is no mystery that some influential philosophers were mentally ill. (Alfred Korzybski)
Genius often goes hand-in-hand with a certain degree of imbalance.
62. His mind offered the curious combination of humiliating himself in the region of mystery and being very active, cold and reasonable in that of knowledge. (George Eliot)
Phrase of the British author.
63. I think I’d better dedicate myself to studying the other biggest mystery of humanity: women. (Chris Lloyd)
Another phrase in the same sense of conceiving women as a complex being.
64. One mystery is that of people and objects. (Robert Bresson)
The reality itself.
65. For no one knows death, even if it is, precisely, the greatest of all goods for man, but they fear it as if they knew with certainty that it is the greatest of evils. (Plato)
On one of the greatest mysteries: the beyond.
66. Modesty is the physiological face of mystery. (Lola Gavarrón)
From the Spanish writer.
67. Why is a dog so free? Because he is the living mystery that is not investigated. (Clarice Lispector)
It is only due to itself.
68. Every man must choose, at some point, between ridicule and mystery … I have chosen the mystery. (Herman Van Rompuy)
A difficult choice
69. Then it was silence, more sudden, bigger and more terrible than before. The silence of the lagoon, pregnant with mystery. (Rodolfo Walsh)
Poetic quote about life.
70. I love the mysteries. There are parts that do not seem to fit, but in the end they do and everything makes sense. (Kristen Wiig)
That’s why books and mystery movies triumph.
We hope that you guys like our collection on 70 best Mystery of love quotes. Please share this collection with your friends.