Christmas is a time for celebration, to see lights and to give. Let these Merry Christmas quotes and short thought remind you of the peace and joy that the world experiences on this special date.
Merry christmas quotes and Wishes
Until one does not feel the true joy of Christmas, it does not exist. Everything else is appearance, many adornments. Because it’s not the ornaments, it’s not the snow. It is not the tree, nor the chimney. Christmas is the warmth that returns to the heart of people, the generosity of sharing it with others and the hope of moving forward.
Merry Christmas quotes and Christmas messages
Here are these wonderful Merry Christmas quotes:
1. “Christmas is a time not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” Winston Churchill
2. “Christmas day is for children, but holidays are the time for young people to dance.” Booth Tarkington
3. “I do not want a rose at Christmas any more than I want snow in May.” William Shakespeare
4. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s obligatory, like a storm, and we all share it together.” Garrison Keillor
5. “Christmas is built on a beautiful and intentional paradox: that the birth of the one who had no home to be born is celebrated in every house.” G K. Chesterton
6. “Christmas is not a date nor a season, but a state of mind. To desire peace and goodwill and abound in mercy is to reflect the true Christmas spirit. ” Calvin Coolidge
7. “Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. ” Dale Evans
8. “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” Pope Francis
9. “The best of all the gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family.” Burton Hillis
10, “The real Santa Claus is in the mall.” Lemony Snicket
11. “Christmas is like a sweet; slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening each palate, making you wish it could last forever. ” Richelle E. Goodrich
Short Merry Christmas Wishes
Some Short Merry Christmas Wishes. They are wishes and Christmas appointments to congratulate, to think and to celebrate the Christmas holidays – MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1. I will honor Christmas in my heart and I will try to keep it throughout the year. (Charles Dickens)
2. I wish we could put the spirit of Christmas in jugs and open a jar every month of the year. (Harlan Miller)
3. Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity and to have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas. (Calvin Coolidge)
4. Maybe the best Christmas ornament is a great smile.
5. If you do not know what to give to your loved ones at Christmas, give them your love.
6. Blessed is the date that unites the whole world in a conspiracy of love. (Hamilton Wright
7. There is no ideal Christmas, only Christmas that you decide to create as a reflection of your values, desires, wishes
8. What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, the value of the present and the hope of the future. It is the most sincere desire that each cup
10. It comes every year and will forever. And with Christmas come the memories and customs. Those humble everyday memories that all mothers grab onto. Like the Virgin Mary, in the secret corners of her heart. (Marjorie Holmes)
11. Better than all the gifts under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family.
12. Even if other things are lost over the years, let’s keep Christmas bright. Let’s go back to our childhood faith. (Grace Noll Crowell)
13. Christmas! The word itself fills our hearts with joy. No matter how much we fear the rush, the Christmas gift lists and the congratulations that we have left to do. When Christmas Day arrives, we get the same warmth that we felt when we were children, the same heat that envelops our heart and our home. (Joan Winmill Brown )
Short Christmas Wishes and Quotes
For those of us who like to congratulate at Christmas without having to say many words and prefer a good hug, I leave you these short Christmas wishes and quotes.
1. The gifts of time and love are undoubtedly the basic ingredients of a
2. Blessed is the time when everyone is engaged in a conspiracy of love. Hamilton Wright Mabie
3. At Christmas all roads lead home. Marjorie Holmes
4. Christmas is a time when you feel nostalgic, even when you are at home. Carol Nelson
5. Peace on earth will be established when we live Christmas every day. Helen Steiner Rice
6. I wish we could put a little Christmas spirit in jugs and open a jar every month. Harlan Miller
7. Remember, this December, love weighs more than gold. Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
8. Christmas is doing some little extra thing for someone. Charles Schulz
9. Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you rich in both. Phillips Brooks
10. The memory, like a candle, shines more at Christmas. Charles Dickens
11. Christmas is not about opening gifts, it’s about opening our hearts. Janice Maeditere
Merry Christmas Quotes and Wishes Saying
Wish all of you Merry Christmas and Here For you these merry
This Christmas will raise the smile to the lips of the people, let them warm their frozen hearts and give to those who struggle with the life they deserve.
“This is the Christmas message: We are never alone” Taylor Caldwell
“Where there is hope, there is Christmas. And where there is no Christmas, there is no hope. ” Craig D. Lounsbrough
“There is no more valuable gift at Christmas than that which is done with the heart and soul.” Anonymous
“The spirit of the holiday season is not defined by the gifts, but by your presence.”
“I loved you from the moment I heard your voice. Thanks for coming and becoming my Christmas miracle. ”
“You’re what I need under the Christmas tree.”
“The memories of our family, as well as the candles; they shine more at Christmas. ”
“Christmas is the season to light the fire of hospitality in the hall and the flame of charity in the heart.”
“When you give a gift at Christmas, it’s magical to see the smiles on people’s faces.”
“The Christmas bells are still ringing for those who really continue to believe in it.”
Chris Van Allsburg
What do you think of these thoughts and messages about Christmas?
I hope you enjoyed these fantastic Christmas phrases. Do you have any other quotes about the Christmas that you want to share? Leave your sentence below in the comments section.