A selection of Inspiring quotes for teachers from students and famous authors about the task of educating, one of the most important trades.
Humanity is the way it is because there are educators training new generations. That is why, throughout history, many important figures have left us as legacy reflections and phrases for teachers who knew how to pierce their minds and hearts.
Below you will find a selection of inspiring quotes for teachers and educators from students and authors that can be used both to dedicate those special educators and to inspire when teaching others.
1. I am indebted to my father for living, but with my teacher for living well. (Alexander the Great)
Teachers open the way for a more intense life.
2. I think a great teacher is a great artist and there are as few as there are great artists. Teaching can be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit. (John Steinbeck)
A beautiful quote for teachers where it is talked about the way in which teachers shape personalities.
3. The object of education is to form beings apt to govern themselves, and not to be governed by others. (Herbert Spencer)
On the actor prepare men for the most sublime ideals.
4. Only by education can man become a man. Man is nothing more than what education makes of him (Emmanuel Kant)
And at the same time, he comes to enjoy the soul that formed his education.
5. When you learn, teach. When you receive, da (Maya Angelou)
On the commitment to share knowledge .
6. Teaching is more than imparting knowledge, it is inspiring change. Learning is more than absorbing facts, it is acquiring an understanding. (William Arthur Ward)
Many great teachers have favored this process.
7. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. (Karl A. Menninger)
Since it will also go a little of its essence in each learning.
8. Each child should have an adult in their lives who cares about them. And it’s not always a biological father or a family member. It can be a friend or a neighbor. He is often a teacher. (Joe Manchin)
The teacher can become that loyal company we always need throughout learning.
9. The teacher leaves a mark for eternity; you can never say when your influence stops. (Henry Adams)
When reading this quote for teachers, it is likely that you have thought about that teacher who transcended in your life.
10. We never forget what we learn with pleasure. (Alfred Mercier)
Since it transcends our senses.
11. Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire. (William Butler Yeats)
The fire of curiosity, wisdom and motivation.
12. It is the master’s supreme art to awaken curiosity in creative expression and knowledge. (Albert Einstein)
Many may have the knowledge but few know how to transmit it .
13. Better than a thousand days of diligent study is a day with a great teacher. (Japanese Proverb)
Since in its experience lies its importance.
14. Teaching who does not want to learn is like planting a field without plowing. (Whately, R)
Since the fruits or intentions of wanting to deepen the learning will not be seen.
15. Teachers inspire, entertain and end up learning a lot from them even if you do not realize it (Nicholas Spears)
A quote about teachers, which details what their presence in our lives means.
Quotes for teachers from students thank you
1. A good teacher in life can change an offender into a good citizen. (Philip Wylie)
On the power that the teacher has to change the world.
2. Teaching is an exercise in immortality (Ruben Alves)
And there are many teachers who will never die.
3. To educate is not to make adults according to a model, but to liberate in each man what prevents him from being himself, to allow him to fulfill himself according to his singular genius. (Olivier Reboul)
About a personalized teaching that goes directly to each potential of each of the students.
4. Every child deserves a champion, an adult who never renounces them, who understands the power of the connection and insists that they can become the best they can be (Rita Pierson)
This quote for teachers describes the teacher we all hope to have.
5. A good teacher can create hope, ignite the imagination and inspire a love for learning.
The teacher, seen as a means of access to learning.
6. The object of teaching a child is to make him capable of performing without the help of the teacher. (Elbert Hubbard)
The autonomy of the student is also contemplated in the work of the teacher.
7. Man begins, in reality, to be old when he ceases to be educable (Arturo Gran)
When closed to the possibility of expanding the mind.
8. Educating inequality and respect is educating against violence (Benjamin Franklin)
Education in values is also essential.
9. The task of the modern educator is not to cut jungles, but to water deserts (CS Lewis)
Go where knowledge is lacking.
10. Giving love constitutes education itself (Eleanor Roosevelt)
It is one of the rights most related to freedom.
11. A child with a lack of education is a lost child (John F. Kennedy)
And it is our duty to provide the little ones with the best of all education.
12. It is detestable that spiritual greed that those who, knowing something, do not seek the transmission of that knowledge
It could be one of the most petty acts that can be found.
Short inspirational quotes for teachers from students
Enjoy List of the short quotes for teachers from students:
1. You can teach a lesson one day; but if you can teach by creating curiosity, learning will be a lifelong process (Clay P. Bedford)
Why have you planted a leafy tree?
2. A teacher affects eternity; he can only say where for his influence (Henry Adams)
Nice quote for teacher, who describes his work with much similarity.
3. Everyone who remembers their own education remembers their teachers, not the methods or techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system (Sidney Hook)
Since the best thoughts have their voices.
4. The disciples are the biography of the teacher (Domingo Faustino Sarmiento)
Nothing like them to reflect.
5. Those who educate children well deserve to receive more honors than their own parents, because those only gave them life, these the art of living well (Aristotle)
On the transcendence of these in the different.
6. Children should be taught how to think, not what to think (Margaret Mead)
Excellent quote for teachers to reflect on the impact of education.
7. The good teacher makes the bad student become good and the good student becomes superior. (Maruja Tresso)
The teacher as a transformation tool.
8. From the first steps of Education, the child must experience the pleasure of discovery (Alfred North White had)
Since that will lead him to develop a love for learning.
inspirational quotes for teachers from students
Enjoy the list of Quotes for teacher from Students.
1. Everyone who remembers their own education remembers their teachers, not the methods or techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system. Sidney Hook.
2. The disciples are the biography of the teacher. Domingo Faustino Sarmiento
3. Those who educate children well deserve to receive more honors than their own parents, because those only gave them life, these the art of living well “- Aristotle
4. Children should be taught how to think, not what to think. Margaret Mead.
The good teacher makes the bad student become good and the good student becomes superior.
5. From the first steps of his education, the child must experience the pleasure of discovery ” Alfred North Whitehead
6. I can not teach anything to anyone, I can only make them think. Socrates.
7. There are two types of education, the one that teaches you to earn your living and the one that teaches you to live. Antony de Melo
We hope that you guys like this collection of inspiring quotes about teachers from students and famous authors. Please tell us in the comment section which quotes you guys like.