Inspirational nature quotes and sayings of excellent authors such as Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Mahatma Gandhi, Jacques-Yves Cousteau, Buddha, Friedrich Nietzsche, Vincent Van Gogh, Ralph Waldo Emerson and many more.
A compilation of Inspirational quotes saying and great proverbs about Mother Nature and its benefits.
Nature surrounds us and takes care of us. However, human beings are not taking care of it as it deserves, and we cause our planet to be increasingly uninhabitable.
Respect for the environment has gained followers since scientific data have shown that human activity is causing serious damage to air quality. The hole in the ozone layer also causes decompensation in the climate of several continents, which in the end generates an effect of increasing the global temperature, causing melting and environmental problems that require immediate solutions.
Inspirational nature quotes and sayings
In today’s article, we are going to explore some of the best inspirational nature quotes and sayings that allow us to understand the treasure that we must take care of and conserve.
Related articles: Quotes about traveling the world
1. We understand nature by resisting it. (Gaston Bachelard)
The more we take care of it, the more we understand it.
2. Keep your love towards nature, because it is the true way to understand art more and more. (Vincent van Gogh)
A great vision of the Dutch painter.
3. In nature, things are much more separate than souls. (Georg Simmel)
A harmonious whole composed of many souls.
4. Never wisdom says one thing and nature another. (Juvenal)
Great reflection on the natural order.
5. Nature is the art of God. (Dante Alighieri)
This is the way in which superior force is expressed.
6. Trees are the earth’s efforts to talk to the listening heaven. (Rabindranath Tagore)
The Indian writer spoke thus about the connection between natural forces.
7. All works of nature must be considered good. (Cicero)
Reflection of the Latin speaker.
8. There is a book always open for all eyes: nature. ( Jean-Jacques Rousseau )
She teaches us everything we want to learn.
9. That we are so comfortable in nature comes from that it has no opinion about us. ( Friedrich Nietzsche )
It does not judge us, but it does integrate us into it.
10. We can only dominate nature if we obey it. (Francis Bacon)
The paradox of the pen of the British writer.
11. Nature is the best teacher of truth. (San Agustin)
A saint who had great words of praise for the natural world.
12. The man has made the earth a hell for animals. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
A phrase that shows how we treat other forms of life.
13. In nature nothing is superfluous. (Averroes)
Everything has a meaning.
14. Nature has placed in our minds an insatiable desire to see the truth. (Marco Tulio Cicero)
Philosophical reflection of a great draft.
15. Nature always carries the colors of the spirit. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
In each element, we find a bit of soul.
Inspirational mother nature quotes and sayings
Most of us live in urban areas, in occupied cities where nature is sanctified and does not occupy an important place in everyday life. However, nature is more than just a place we can visit during our holidays or at weekends. Nature is our origin and the place where all our needs meet the kind of beauty, mystery, and adventure. Nature has many gifts for us if we are willing to explore their wonderful diversity.
To discover the wonders that nature brings us, I have gathered some inspirational sayings and quotes about nature to learning to take care of them, and above all, you re-appreciate them.
Here is the list of mother Nature quotes and Sayings.
1. In nature is the preservation of the world. ( Henry David Thoreau )
Great reflection of the North American writer.
2. Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little he achieves his work. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Without hurry but without pause, in great harmony.
3. Nature is pleased with simplicity. (Isaac Newton)
The simple tends to survive.
4. We can challenge human laws, but we cannot resist natural laws. (Julio Verne)
From the author of Around the world in 80 days.
5. The domination of nature leads to the domination of human nature. (Edward Abbey)
6. If you really love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. (Vincent van Gogh)
Any corner is full of magic.
7. Water is the driving force of all nature. (Leonardo da Vinci)
The principle of life.
8. Nature is not a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital as water or good bread. (Edward Abbey)
We could not live in an asphalt jungle.
9. Choose only one teacher; nature. (Rembrandt)
Mother Nature has a lot to teach us.
10. Study nature, love nature, get closer to nature. It will never fail you. (Frank Lloyd Wright)
An ode to the natural world and its benefits.
11. Nature does not hurry, however, everything takes place. (Lao Tzu)
In perfect harmony at all levels.
12. Nature and silence go better together. (Terri Guillemets)
No shrillness, quietness, and perseverance.
13. The earth has music for those who listen. (George Santayana)
Beautiful poetic phrase.
14. Look deeply into nature and then you will understand everything better. ( Albert Einstein )
The Jewish physicist had it clear.
15. Adopt the rhythm of nature; his secret is patience. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Another phrase of nature in which its controlled rhythm is highlighted.
Nature photography quotes and sayings
1. The trees that take time to grow carry the best fruit. (Moliere)
To apply to other facets of life, metaphorically.
2. In all things of nature there is something wonderful. ( Aristotle )
Thought of the Greek philosopher.
3. The good man is the friend of all living beings. ( Mahatma Gandhi )
On higher morality.
4. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. (Henri Matisse)
A different way of looking at life.
5. Understanding the laws of nature does not mean that we are immune to your operations. (David Gerrold)
Precisely, it is learning that we are vulnerable to them.
6. Nature is not a place to visit. It is the home. (Gary Snyder)
Simple and plain.
7. In nature there are no rewards or punishments, there are consequences. (Robert Green Ingersoll)
Simple cause-effect relationships.
8. I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. (Emma Goldman)
An ode to flowers and their magic.
9. On earth there is no heaven, but there are parts of it. (Jules Renard)
Everywhere we can see incredible things.
10. Forgetting how to dig the earth and care for the soil is to forget ourselves. (Mahatma Gandhi)
Agriculture should never be left aside.
11. The poetry of the earth has never died. (John Keats)
Poetry in pure state.
12. Nature sustains the universal life of all beings. ( Dalai Lama )
Reflection of the pacifist leader.
13. The wealth I reach comes from nature, the source of my inspiration. (Claude Monet)
His greatest muse.
14. Nature does nothing incomplete or nothing in vain. (Aristotle)
Everything has a harmonic sense.
15. The creation of a thousand forests is in an acorn. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Forests are generated from a small seed.
Famous nature quotes and sayings
1. Nature is inexhaustibly sustainable if we take care of it. It is our universal responsibility to pass a healthy earth to future generations. (Sylvia Dolson)
On the importance of educating children in respect for the environment.
2. Each flower is a soul that blooms in nature. (Gerard de Nerval)
A brutal metaphor.
3. I can find God in nature, in animals, in birds, and in the environment. (Pat Buckley)
One of those phrases of nature that make our hair stand on end.
4. The sky is under our feet, as well as over our heads. (Henry David Thoreau)
Paradise on Earth.
5. Nature always watches over the preservation of the universe. (Robert Boyle)
From the local to the global.
6. Deep within its roots, all flowers maintain light. (Theodore Roethke)
There is something special about them.
7. The beauty of the natural world is in the details. (Natalie Angier)
Every detail counts.
8. Nature provides exceptions to the rule. (Margaret Fuller)
For example, the platypus.
9. Nature is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere and the circumference in none. (Blaise Pascal)
Reflection on the nature of the French writer.
10. Green is the main color of the world, and from which its beauty emerges. (Pedro Calderón de la Barca)
Green of meadows, plants and leaves.
11. A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. (Maya Angelou)
Beautiful phrase to love more and better nature.
12. There is something fundamentally wrong in treating the land as if it were a business in liquidation. (Herman Daly)
On capitalism and its way of obtaining resources.
13. Nature provides a free meal, but only if we control our appetite. (William Ruckelshaus)
It depends on us not to demand too much.
14. The land offers enough to meet the needs of every man, but not the greed of every man. (Mahatma Gandhi)
Great reflection on the scarcity of resources.
15. The earth laughs in the flowers. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
This is how it is expressed.
16. In all walks with nature one receives much more than what one seeks. (John Muir)
The contact with the environment makes us progress and feel better.
17. Today I have grown taller by walking with the trees. (Karle Wilson Baker)
A trip through the woods makes us better on many levels.
18. The slightest movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. (Blaise Pascal)
Thought of the French physicist.
19. He who loves and understands a garden will find joy inside. ( Chinese proverb )
From the East comes this beautiful reflection.
20. I have always considered nature to be God’s clothing. (Alan Hovhaness)
A kind of heavenly cloth.
21. Nature is my medicine. (Sara Mos)
Few things cannot be solved by surrounding themselves with natural resources.
22. The best thing about animals is that they do not talk much. (Thornton Wilder)
23. There is enough in the world for human need but not for human greed. (Mohandas K. Gandhi)
A great reflection on natural resources.
24. The worst threat to our planet is the belief that someone will save it. (Robert Swan)
Only our own decisions will have results.
25. Water and land, the two essential fluids on which life depends, have become global garbage cans. (Jacques-Yves Cousteau)
The French explorer expressed himself this way.
26. Only we humans produce garbage that nature cannot digest. (Charles Moore)
In industrial quantities and without any control.
27. The world we share has been given to us in confidence. Every decision regarding the land, air and water that surround us, should be taken with the aim of preserving them from all generations to come. (August A. Bush III)
One of those phrases of nature that affects the importance of preserving the environment.
28. I feel more confident than ever that the power to save the planet resides in the individual consumer. (Denis Hayes)
From the individual, and how it can generate new ways of doing.
29. We do not inherit the land of our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. (Native American Proverb)
30. It is horrible that we have to fight against our government to save the environment. (Ansel Adams)
When governments should be the first interested in preserving the natural environment.
31. The earth is insulted and offers flowers in response. (Rabindranath Tagore)
In spite of everything, it offers us its best fruits.
32. The land is where we all meet, where we all have a mutual interest, it is the only thing we share. (Lady Bird Johnson)
Common to all living beings.
I hope you guys like 77 Inspirational Nature quotes and sayings. Which one you like Tell us in the comment section and don’t forget to share with your friends.