A selection of positive quotes about giving encouragement to others who have a tough time.
We all know in life everyone has good and bad moments, so we have to face these moments bravely and encourage those who have a bad time in his life.
Stay calm and focus on just one thing and that is to remind yourself how much you are worth.
Quotes about Giving Encouragement to others
But when you feel not good enough to hold yourself in those bad moments, that’s what family and friends are for.
These bad moments are in different shapes to come in our life for example if you know your friend is your relative who lost his/her job, if someone left with the couple, in short having a bad time.
So in this article, you can find an extensive compilation of the best-giving encouragement quotes.
1. It is not what you have or who you are or where you are or what you do that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about it
This quotes belongs to dale Carnegie who motivate us to encourage others.
2. Lift your forehead before others, only look down those who fear falling and those who hide something
With the head held high and step by step the objectives are achieved.
3. Go with confidence in the direction of your dreams. Live life as you have imagined
Ideal for those moments when we forget our own illusions.
4. Nobody, remember it well, nobody is indispensable in our lives. Probably in these moments you think that nothing will be the same again in your life. Believe me, when you least expect it, you’ll find someone much better than him
When someone leaves us, it may seem like the end of the world. You must know that everything is exceeded.
5. Use your imagination, not to scare you, but to inspire you to achieve the unimaginable
Our mind is our great ally or our great enemy.
6. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your appearance
An inspiring ingenious quote by Charles Gordy. The smile is a very powerful weapon.
7. Kites rise against and not downwind
When things get difficult, you have to keep fighting against the current .
8. A journey of ten thousand kilometers begins with a single step
As much as we imagine something, if we do not move, we will not succeed.
9. After each storm the sun smiles; for each problem there is a solution and the inalienable duty of the soul is to be in good spirits
The important thing is to have a positive mentality even though things do not go the way we want.
10. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you
If you want to be the owner of your life, start by having the will to think positive.
11. The more violent a storm is, the faster it passes
Paulo Coelho, author this intelligent, inspirational, and, motivating quote.
12. Every minute you’re pissed you lose sixty seconds of happiness
Anger and resentment do not bring anything good for us. In fact, they are bad even for our health.
13. For me, life has not been easy either, and I know how you feel. But now I am fine, because I have fought for my dreams and I have remained faithful to my heart
A message of encouragement that has an autobiographical base.
14. The first recipe for happiness: avoid meditating long in the past
You have to be in the present moment. The past is not going to come back.
15. There is no tree that the wind has not shaken
A well-known proverb, with a motivating meaning.
16. It is not your life that counts, but life in your years
Abraham Lincoln did not leave this quote for posterity.
17. Your greatness is not revealed by the lights that come to you, but by the light that comes from your soul
One must find what he has in his heart to be happy.
18. We must embrace the pain and burn it like gasoline for our trip
An original quote by Kenji Miyazawa. We must overcome the bad moments .
19. Honey, I do not like seeing you like that. You are a very cheerful and cheerful woman, and now you just stop sad and worried. I know that, sometimes, we find ourselves involved in terrible situations that make us think that everything is lost, but never stop fighting. I love you and I want you to overcome this soon
A dedication to give encouragement to a friend that you carry in your heart.
20. If you change the way you look at things, the things you see change
The great Wayne Dyer. The difference between seeing the glass half full or half empty.
21. You can not wait for victory and plan for defeat
When we do something, we have to give everything and not go halfway.
22. If you do not like something, change it; if you can not change it, change the way you think about it
Our way of thinking exercises great power over our way of acting.
23. Do not judge yourself by your past, you no longer live there
You can not change the past anymore, so you better spend your energy for a better future.
24. Everything you can imagine is real
A beautiful inspiring phrase by the artist Pablo Picasso.
25. Take your first step now. You do not need to see the full path, but take your first step. The rest will appear as you walk
When we are on the right path, things go by themselves.
26. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
We have to give everything while we can, because we will not always be able to.
27. Whatever you have decided to do, do it with all your might
What makes us happy is to pursue our dreams.
28. You have to wait for things from yourself before you can do them
Self-confidence helps us achieve our goals. We must trust in ourselves.
29. Friend, I’m very sorry for everything you’re going through. I want to tell you that you are a very strong and courageous woman. A simple problem like this is not going to beat you. I know you can get out of all this and that you can smile again. I love you with all my heart, friend
When someone is having a bad time, they need us to encourage them more.
30. Being unhappy is a habit; Being happy is a habit; and you have the option to choose
The toxic habits lead us down the road of bitterness.
31. Worry should lead us to action and not to depression
Being worried can paralyze us or make us move if we have confidence in ourselves.
32. In this life you have to die several times to then be reborn. And the crises, although they frighten, help us to cancel an era and inaugurate another
Bad experiences are opportunities to grow and develop.
33. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we fall
A mythical quote of Confucius. Everyone has ups and downs in life, but you have to overcome them and move on.
34. You have no control over the tastes of others, so focus on being true to yourself
The only thing we can change is ourselves. The others will do the same if they want.
35. Your path is only yours. That’s why you must learn to walk it your way
When you discover what you really want, then you can fight for happiness.
36. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is only one thing that makes your dream impossible: the fear of failure
The fear of uncertainty and failure prevent you from moving forward with your life and achieve what you want.
37. Only one thing makes an impossible dream come true: the fear of failing
A phrase similar to the previous one, but this one by Paulo Coelho
38. Your present circumstances do not determine where you are going; they simply determine where you start
The goals must be met little by little, step by step.
39. When you believe that you have lost everything, there will always be people who will offer you, everything you thought you lost
Even in the worst times, there are always people who are willing to give.
40. If you let your fears out of your life, you will have more space to live your dreams
Feeling fear of uncertainty and failure can prevent you from achieving what you want in this life.
41. There are so many things to enjoy and our passage on earth is so short, that suffering is a waste of time. We have to enjoy the winter snow and the spring flowers
Sometimes, it is necessary to remind people that they do not live forever.
42. You will never be able to cross the ocean until you have the courage to stop seeing the coast
A nice giving encouragement quotes that refer to the action. Without moving, we are not going anywhere.
43. The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory
Striving for high goals can be very motivating.
44. The prizes are at the end of the competition and not at the beginning. The victor’s cup is won after much tiredness, sweating and suffering
An appointment to raise the mood with a very sporty touch.
45. No one is safe from defeats. But it is better to lose some fighting in the fight for our dreams, than to be defeated without even knowing why you are fighting
It is better to fall and get up because of something we dream than something that does not fill us.
46. Do not be afraid to give up the good to go for the big thing
A giving encouragement quotes that comes to say: if something you want, something costs you.
47. Pretty, you are an incredible friend, a very good daughter and the best sister. When you feel that everything goes wrong and that nothing makes sense anymore, remember the wonderful person you are and remember all those afternoons that we spent together laughing. Laughter is the best medicine for all evil
Special to raise the mood to a good friend. To that special person in your life.
48. Use your smile to change the world and do not let the world change your smile
We have the possibility to choose the path we want for our life. .
49. There are only two days in which nothing can be done, one is called yesterday and the other tomorrow. So today is the day to love, grow, overcome yourself, be happy but above all things live
The present is the only moment that matters. The past is gone, and the future has not yet arrived.
50. If you can not fly, run, if you can not run, walk, if you can not walk, crawl, but whatever you do, keep going
In other words, do not stop and fight for your dreams.
51. The error does not matter, as long as you know how to correct it
It is permissible to be wrong. The important thing is to learn from experience.
52. My philosophy that the difficulties vanish when we face them
An appointment that invites you to reflect on the ups and downs that we can suffer.
53. There will be nothing that can scare you if you refuse to be afraid
We must not let fear dominate us. You have to have guts and fight for what we want from the bottom of our soul.
54. I know that more than once you have felt the most insignificant and detestable being in the world, I have also felt it. But keep going, there’s a lot to fight for. This is a very beautiful world, problems are just obstacles that help us get the best out of us. Always fight
Being realistic can help you be much more aware of limitations, but also of virtues.
55. If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance to become a prophet
When you tell yourself that things go wrong, it is easier for self-fulfilling prophecy to happen.
56. The simplest things can bring the greatest happiness
You do not always have to think big. It is the simplest things that can fill us the most.
57. The curious paradox is that when I accept myself, I can change
The humanist psychologist Carl Rogers, pronounced this beautiful reflection.
58. Sister, things have not been going well for you. I just want you to know that you have my support and that you never hesitate to call me if you need a hug or advice, or anything else. Friends forever, never forget that. I love you”
When your sister needs encouragement, this giving encouragement quotes can be very useful.
59. Never forget all the love we have for you, do not forget how important you are to us and how much we appreciate you. We will always be here
A phrase to give encouragement and care at the same time.
60. They say that one matures in the most difficult moments, that one must learn to enjoy the sad episodes of life to become stronger and get a good lesson. Keep in mind that, soon everything will happen and you’ll be fine
Difficult situations take us to the limit, but they are opportunities to grow.
61. True happiness is enjoying the present, without anxious dependence on the future
People who do not know how to take advantage of the here and now are more unhappy.
62. Each failure teaches man something he needed to learn
A deep reflection of Charles Dickens. A motivating giving encouragement quotes.
63. Brave is not one who faces a problem, brave is one who does not let himself be overcome by any
The absence of problems is impossible. The key is to make the effort to solve them.
64. If you fall ten times get up eleven
It does not matter how many times you fail. The important thing is not to give up.
65. There are no secrets to success. This is achieved by preparing, working hard and learning from failure
Effort and persistence are, for many, the keys to success.
66. The greatest revenge is to achieve what others say you can not do
Often people who do not dare to fight for their dreams tell you that yours are impossible. Show them that they are wrong .
67. Courage, that the bad moments will serve you to value the joy of living
A way to value what we have.
68. I feel proud of my heart, it breaks, it recovers and it breaks again without losing its ability to love
A date to give encouragement for those people who have just broken their relationship.
69. You know how important you are to me; you are always going to count on my unconditional support, dear friend
A dedication to raise the spirits of an unconditional friend. .
70. Women are strong by nature, and you are one of the strongest I have ever met. You’ve always been there for me, getting up when I fell; Now it’s my turn to do the same for you
A few words of support for a woman who needs an extra push.
71. I would like to tell you a thousand things, but I know that maybe this is not the right time. Boot the tears you want, my shoulder will always be here for you
Sometimes you have to let go of frustration to start a new stage.
72. I’ve always realized that, wherever you go, your smile reflects happiness. Seeing you like this makes me feel very sad too. Please, try to remember the happiest moments of your life, I am sure that if you do, they will bring you that smile that I want so much to see
Life has good times and bad moments. We must try to make the good ones more habitual in our life.
73. You are more important and special than you think. You are my dearest friend. Today I can only ask you one thing, and that is that you recover your joy as soon as possible
Almost by obligation, you must always have a positive mentality about life.
74. You have always been there for me, it is something that I always have and will keep in mind. You made me see my faults when I did not see them and today I want to do the same for you, my best friend
Help someone who needs it, is obligated when they have helped you.
75. Life goes on and I strongly advise you to go forward with your head held high. Nothing is brought out with being sad. Cheers, friend!
Having a negative mentality in front of life is detrimental to happiness. You have to remember it.
76. Amiguita I know that you are not well and for the moment you prefer to be alone, when you feel better do not hesitate to look for me, you know that I will always be there to give you my support
A nice way to tell that person that she is not alone.
77. I recommend a lot of calm, remember that after the storm, the sun always rises. When one door closes, another thousand are opened. Trust me
When the road is twisted, there are other roads that it is possible to follow.
78. The challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful
We learn a lot from the mistakes we mention. To overcome them is to grow.
79. You are strong because you have been weak. You are not afraid because you already had fear. You’ve been through worse things, and this can also be overcome
A better person comes out of the worst moments. You have to overcome complicated situations to grow.
80. As your friend, I advise you to see the positive side of what is happening to you. Life consists in that, in rescuing the best of each situation
How we interpret what happens to us and how we face them is essential to be able to learn from the bad.
81. Think of how happy you would be if you lost everything you have now, and then recover it
Human beings value what we do not have and we give less importance to what we have.
82. Why do you worry? If you have done the best you could, worrying will not solve it
The important thing is to try to solve it, although not everything depends on us.
83. Now everything seems gray, but always keep in mind that you have someone who loves and appreciates you. Never forget that I will be here, always for you
It’s amazing to have people that you know will be there for good and bad.
84. For every minute you’re sad, angry or worried, you’re losing 60 seconds of happiness
Besides being paralyzed, a negative attitude makes you a sad person.
85. You are a very strong person and you have always been the first to give me a lot of encouragement so that I do not abandon myself. Now it’s my turn to help you get out of the state you’re in. I love you so much and I do not want to see you sad
If someone did not leave you when you were wrong, you should do the same with that person.
86. Life always has highs and lows, highs fill us with happiness, and from the bottom the best teachings come out. Today I want you to know, my friend, that I will always be here for you, in both moments of your life
It is not possible to always have a perfect life. But it is possible to learn from the bad times and the mistakes that have been made over the years.
87. Always remember that you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you imagine
Put another way, do not stop to regret and go ahead with your dreams.
88. Dry those tears and show the world the strong woman you are. Dear friend, all of us who know you know what you are made of; the tears that you will throw tomorrow will be those of joy and laughter
It can happen that things get cloudy. In those moments, nice quotes of giving encouragement can do you a lot of good.
89. When something bad happens to you, you have 3 options: let it mark you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you
We decide if we want to stay in suffering or leave it.
90. If you choose hope, everything will be possible
Hope is the last thing that is lost, and you should never leave it aside.
91. Suffering always teaches us something, it is never in vain
There is no sad situation that does not make us wiser.
92. In company, bad times pass better: you can count on mine
A poetic way of giving encouragement.
93. There is no problem that has no solution in life
Everything that happens while alive has an outlet.
94. The members of your family are there for you
The family environment always cushions the blows.
95. At certain times it is better to leave things in the hands of rest
Obsessing all the time with the bad is not good.
96. Moving away to regain strength is not a sin
You have to know when to stop and recover
97. Taking strength again helps us to take up the challenges
Knowing how to say “up to here” is not a failure, and it helps us to progress.
98. You can count on my shoulder to cry on it when you need it
A statement full of intimacy, camaraderie and solidarity.
99. The tears shed by a situation like this are totally worthy
There are good reasons to cry.
100. Do not worry about what is to come, worry about replenishing yourself and rest
You have to recover psychologically to give the best version of us.