110 Famous Thank You Quotes and Sayings
A selection of inspirational, best and famous thank you quotes and sayings that you can dedicate to someone who has done something for you.
Throughout our lives we come across many types of people and, undoubtedly, some are to remember.
They are those people who have earned a special place in our lives because they have given us help when we needed it, they have always been there during difficult times or simply because they have grown up with us, giving us their unconditional love.
Famous Thank You Quotes and Sayings
In honor of these people, in this article, we have decided to compile famous Thank You and grateful quotes.
A series of quotes that can be used both to reflect on gratitude and to give thanks, and to show our gratitude to that special person. We hope you like them.
Related: “The Little Prince” Quotes
1. “If a person is not grateful with what he has now, it will hardly be when he gets it.”
– Frank A. Clark
2. In my heart, there can only be grateful to you because you are like a family to me. Friends and brothers who accompany me on the path I chose for my life.
An appointment for those great people who are almost like family.
3. For a moment I felt that the whole world was coming upon me and you came to rescue me, thanks to my love for always being in the moments when I need you the most
A reflection on the unconditional love of the couple.
4. Being ungrateful is one of the great evils of a human being.
If being grateful is a virtue, not being one is one of the great defects of a person.
5. Sometimes in life, you find someone who changes your life simply by being part of you.
It is not always necessary to say that you are grateful, but that true friendship speaks for itself.
6. Thank you for being my support, for always being by my side and for being my loyal friend. I just have to give you infinite thanks. I always promise to be when you need me.
A great date for those people who have supported us unconditionally
7. When everything fails I know I can trust you, mom. When life is very hard and it is difficult for me to continue, I know that I have a refuge in you that I can return to. Thank you, mom, for being my angel and for giving me your infinite love
A nice quote of thanks for your mother.
8. You always advised me and showed me the best way to go. Thanks for being my guide. For stopping when you should and for pushing me when I was afraid to follow my dreams.
When someone shows you the way if you are confused, it is to be appreciated.
9. While the river runs, the mountains make shade and there are stars in the sky, the memory of the benefit received in the mind of the grateful man must last
One can not forget what someone did for him.
10, There is no better gift than being able to see you wake up every morning
You have to be grateful to have that person next to us every morning. It is what makes us happy.
10. You are the way in the train of my life. Thank you!
A comparison between the person who guides you and the train tracks.
Appreciation, Gratitude and Thank You Quotes
1. “Gratitude can transform ordinary days into ‘days of thanksgiving’, therefore, it can make work routine a day with joy and opportunities, blessings.”
William Arthur Ward
2. “If you are grateful with what you have, you will generate more. On the other hand, if you concentrate on what you do not, you will never have enough. “
– Oprah Winfrey
3. “May gratitude be the pillow at the time of laying down and faith the bridge that passes over evil and that which gives entrance to the good”.
– Maya Angelou
4. “Maybe gratitude is not the most important virtue, but it is the mother of all others.”
– Marco Tulio Cicero
5. “You always have to find the time to thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
– John F. Kennedy
6. “‘Thank you’ is the best prayer anyone can say. I say it often. Expresses humility and understanding”.
– Alice Walker
7. “Gratitude always has a place in our lives. Studies show that grateful people are happier because instead of worrying about the things they lack, they appreciate what they have.”
– Dan Buettner
8. “The root of all good lies in the land of gratitude.”
– Dalai Lama
9. “When I began to count my blessings, my life changed”.
– Willie Nelson
10. “Being grateful can change you from one day to a full life. You just need to say the words.”
– Margaret Cousins
11. “If you really are grateful, you will share.”
– Clement Stone
12. “There are only two ways of living life: one is thinking that nothing is a miracle and the other, is believing that everything is.
– Albert Einstein.
13. “Observe everything as if it were the first time you saw it. You will notice how your life will be filled with glory “.
– Betty Smith
14. “When you do some act of kindness it’s as if someone inside you said ‘that’s how I should feel'”.
– Rabbi Harold Kushner
15. “Gratitude is not about the blessings we have, but about what we do with them.”
– WT Purkiser
Gratitude is one of the most powerful emotions we can put into practice every day in our lives.
Thank You quotes for mom
The Mothers are the perfect example of love without limits, of sacrifices and effort; that they do to raise us without expecting anything in return, receive from the heart my sincere gratitude and greetings for Mother’s Day.
Thank you for all you have done for one and show them affection is perhaps the only recognition you expect from your offspring and that is something we must do frequently, I wish you many blessings on the day of Mother Mama.
With the collection of beautiful famous thank you quotes for mom thank your Mother for all she has done for you, we hope that you will reach her heart and that you will show her that you appreciate and admire her sacrifice and Mother’s, love.
1. “Mother, the word” thank you “is not enough to thank all the love, sacrifice, and effort that you have always given me. Anyway, I will try and thank you from the bottom of my heart, Mom for being as you are, for your love without limits. I promise to always strive so that you are proud of me and do everything possible so that you are always happy.”
2. “You are the bravest, most determined and honest woman I know, Mom. You are everything to me, Mom; love, trust, tenderness, and faith. Thank you for making me what I am, for preparing me for life, for convincing me that what I propose can be achieved. I love you infinitely and that will never change”.
3. “When you tell me everything you lived, everything you had to go through, I always tell myself that maybe I would have given up. But I know Mother’s love made you strong enough to get where you are now and show the world that I could never break you down. And I am filled with pride and above all with tenderness because I know that for me, you would be able to give up your life. I adore you, thank you for being my Mother.”
4. “You are undoubtedly the person I most admire and love, because you are my Mother and also because you are a woman who has never expected anything from anyone, who has managed to get ahead by herself, for her children and their dreams. Thank you! I love you and following your example, I know that I will triumph in life”.
5. “Only in your arms can I find comfort, encouragement, and desire to continue, because only you know how to convince me that despite the problems we may have, life goes on and everything is resolved. Thank you, Mom, for being my support, for always having a word of encouragement for me, for your love and for always trusting me. Without a doubt, you are the best Mother in the world and I thank God that you touched me. I love you”.
6. “Not everyone is lucky to have a Mother like you and I feel blessed to have you in my life. You have always been a strong woman, a woman who has not been defeated by adversity and who has taught me that if you have confidence in yourself, everything can be achieved. Thank you, Mother, for your teachings, your love, your sacrifices, for giving me a good life and for being, besides my Mother, my friend.”
Do not forget to thank your mother for all the love she has given you since your most tender years with these beautiful phrases to thank your Mother in her day. Make her happy with your signs of affection and recognition.
Famous Thank you quotes for father
1) Dad, thanks for knowing exactly when to stop holding my hand and begin watching my back.
2) You carried me in your arms when I was little and you held my hand while I was growing up. Dad, I am going to be your pillar when you are old and I will carry you in my heart until I die. Thanks for everything.
3) I may be able to outgrow you in height one day but I will never be able to outgrow the tall contribution you have made in my life as a father. Thank you.
4) When you taught me how to play ball, I learned from you how to stand tall. When you taught me how to ride my bike, I learned how to balance myself through life’s turbulent spikes. When you helped me with studies, I learned how to take charge of my own worries. When you pampered me with love and care, I knew that no matter what, my dad will always be there. Thanks, dad.
5) You loved me even when I hated you, you cared for me even when I cursed you and you supported me even when I distanced myself from you. Thanks for everything dad, I love you.
6) Dad, in hindsight I realize the meaning of family when I think about the time you said that you were proud of me even when I failed. Thanks.
7) It is not possible to be a great father until a person becomes a great human being, and dad, you are both. Thanks for everything.
8) From tolerating my rants to keeping up with my antics, I want to say thank you to a dad who is just fantastic.
9) Dad, thanks for always being my ally during my wars with mum. I love you.
10) I don’t idolize Superman, Batman or Spider-Man simply because I know someone who is all of them rolled into one cool superhero, called DAD. I love you.
Thank You Quotes and Sayings for Friends
1. Sometimes I feel that you are my guardian angel. If you are, you are doing one hell of a job. Thanks, mate!
2. You’ve stuck by me through so many ups and downs and I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you.
3. Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truckloads of joy and happiness in my life, every day.
4. As far as I’m concerned, every day is Friendship Day because every day I get to be friends with you.
5. We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to sharing many more of life’s lovely moments with you.
Thank You Quotes and Sayings for Teachers
1. The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
William A. Ward
2. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
3. One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.
4. It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
5. Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.
6. Give your thanks to the needle that stuck in your finger, to a wooden beam that you hit your head, to bee that stung you on your hand, because they taught you something.
Mehmet Murat ildan
7. A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
8. To the world, you may just be a teacher, but to your students, you are a HERO.
9. I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.
Alexander the Great
10. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
11. The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.
12. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
13. The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future life.
Famous Thank you Quotes bible verses
1. Acclaim to the LORD, for he is good;
Because his mercy is eternal. (1 Chronicle 16:34)
2. And you shall say in that day, Sing unto the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, remember that his name is exalted.
(Isaiah 12: 4)
3. Persevere in prayer, watching over it with thanksgiving (Colossians 4: 2)
4. Now, our God, we praise and praise your glorious name. (1 Chronicle 29:13)
5. Be always joyful. Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in everything, because this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18)
6. Thanks, I give to my God always for you, for the grace of God that was given to you in Christ Jesus (1 Corinthians 1: 4)
7. So, receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us have gratitude, and through it, we serve God by pleasing him with fear and reverence (Hebrews 12:28).
8. I never cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17 so that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1: 16-17 )
9. And the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which you were also called in one body; and be grateful. (Colossians 3:15)
10. I will bless Jehovah at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
(Psalm 34: 1)
Best Thank You Quotes and Sayings
1. The words I seek do not exist, because my gratitude towards you is unparalleled
Sometimes gratitude cannot be expressed in words because it is so immense.
2. Venture the one to whom heaven gave a piece of bread, with no obligation to thank another than to heaven itself!
Gratitude should also be used toward ourselves since we strive daily.
3. Silent gratitude serves no one
Gratitude can not remain within oneself, it must be expressed.
4. Knowing and knowing how to prove is worth twice
When we thank that person for what he has done, it is to make him understand that it was really worth his effort.
5. Gratitude, like certain flowers, does not occur in height and better greening in the good soil of the humble
The most sincere gratitude comes from humility itself.
6. I would like to thank you with all my heart, but for you, my dear friend, my heart has no background
An original way to say thank you.
7. I learn every day that being with you is the strength of my life, for all that you give me, for all that you give me, for your unconditional love, many but many thanks
One of those famous gratitude and thank you quotes that are based on the simple.
8. No matter how hard I try, I can not find ways to thank you for your efforts as you deserve.
As the saying goes: “Being grateful is well born”.
9. Even if you are far away, my heart will never forget that we are friends and that we are united by thousands of adventures and challenges that we were able to overcome together. From here I thank you for always having a word of encouragement, for always giving me a hand and for having a smile for me when I was sad. Thank you for existing
Thanks to that person who helped us can become eternal.
10. There are no words in the world that come close to how grateful I am
Sometimes gratitude can not be returned. Not because you do not want to, but because there is not anything that can be done to show how grateful you are.
11. I will always thank you for having moved away from solitude, together we have known true love and I just want to be with you and nobody else
Nice words of gratitude to the loved one.
12. Your love changed my life, changed it for the better. Your love made me hope and be happy. Thank you for giving me your love and for loving me as I am. I love you my love
A quote of gratitude that joins the romantic.
13. The one who gives should not remember again, but the one who receives should never forget
The gratitude must remain in the memory forever.
14. Friendship, if fed only by gratitude, is equivalent to a photograph that over time is deleted
True friendship is founded on giving and receiving. But also to be grateful, although this is not enough.
15. Thank you speak well of the heart and make your heart speak
Authentic people show that they are grateful.
16. The degree to which I love you does justice to the amount of gratitude I would like to give you
Although sometimes we do not express how much we thank that person for the love he gives us. That does not mean that we are not grateful.
17. The pleasure that is experienced in finding a grateful man is so great that it is worth risking not being an ingrate
Being grateful is a virtue that great people possess.
18. Gratitude, if it is not said, does not work for anyone
It is useless to think about thanking and not saying it.
19. Being grateful honors you
Thankfulness is almost a necessity when they have helped us, and speaks well of us.
20. Before a friend, it is not necessary to say thank you, because with a look you understand better than with words
Gratitude is not measured only by words.
21. While good friends do not have too many, friendship is full of gratitude
Good friends, to be happy, are grateful for the heart.
22. Forget that you have given to remember the received
We will not always receive from others, so we should thank them.
23. Not everyone gives for someone, that should not be forgotten
We must be aware that it is a gift when someone gives something to us.
24. Thank you for always being, especially when I do not call you
Authentic friends are there without asking.
25. Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever
You have to learn to be grateful because you honor us as people
26. One can return a loan of gold but is in debt for life with those who are kind
Gratitude can be so great that that person becomes the most important in our lives.
27. When you drink water, remember the source
When someone quenches your thirst in some sense, do not forget who it was.
28. While the river runs, the mountains make shade and there are stars in the sky, the memory of the benefit received in the mind of the grateful man must last
Another quote of thank you based on metaphors. We all hope you are grateful to us when we give everything.
29. Gratitude is the memory of the heart
A nice quote from Lao Tzu about gratitude.
30. Thank you, love, because since you appeared, my whole life has changed. Because from the first moment I noticed strange sensations inside me, I recognized the famous butterflies in the stomach
The love of a couple should be appreciated daily.
31. A proud man is rarely grateful because he thinks everything deserves it
Pride is not too compatible with gratitude.
32. The recipient should never forget the person who helped him
If they give us when we need it, we should thank them and remember them.
33. Friendship is a great value and to thank her proves to be a great friend
We must not forget that friendship is a gift.
34. Gratitude is a flower that springs from the soul
A nice quote from Henry Ward Beecher that talks about being grateful.
35. Can not answer anything other than thanks and thanks
When you are very grateful, you could give eternal thanks.
36. Those who are kind to us deserve thanks
You have to value good people, especially when they are with us.
37. One is indebted forever to those who give their lives for us
We should always be grateful, especially when someone makes a titanic effort to improve our well-being.
38. If in your life your only prayer was “thank you”, with it would be enough
It is enough to say thank you when you are grateful.
39. In the dictionary, there are no words to thank you
Being grateful is not only a matter of saying it but also of doing it.
40. Fidelity is the effort of a noble soul to be equal to another larger than herself
A quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe that refers to fidelity.
41. When gratitude is so absolute, words are superfluous
When you show how grateful you are, you do not need to use words.
42. Thank you, dad, for being my hero and my example. For showing me the straight path that good men follow and for giving everything for me. I love you
A lovely quote of thanks for a father.
43. Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the foot of the lamp that the patient holds it
Sometimes we do not realize what others do for us. We should be grateful.
44. As long as I have friends like you, I will be grateful for life. Thanks forever for being there when I need them and for being my guardian angels
Feeling that you have friends is a nice feeling.
45. Gratitude is not only the greatest virtue. It is related to all the others
Gratitude is related to the great virtues of the human being.
46. Even if I do not say it, my heart remembers every kind gesture, every favor and every smile that made my life happy. Thanks to all of you who make my life the best, I will be eternally grateful
Although it is not said every day, when you are with someone it is because you want it and because you love him.
47. The one who gives, forgets: the one who receives, must remember
When we give we do it because we want, but when we receive we must give thanks.
48. Thank you very much for being there even without asking. You are amazing!
Some nice words of thanks that say a lot.
49. Although sometimes it does not seem like it, you are everything to me. That’s why I decided to share my life with you
You can not always be showing appreciation, but that does not mean you are not grateful.
50. I know you’re in the good and the bad. There are not many people like you. You are unique!
Those people who appear in your life and change it completely deserve it all.
I hope that the collection of famous thank you quotes and sayings help you to say thanks in a better way. For more quotes please visit our blog.