Are you looking for the famous quotes about traveling the world as a couple or with your family? Do you need quotes about traveling to encourage you to leave your city?
This trip is, without doubt, the only solid element you will find on the wish list of the whole world. It does not matter if you plan to venture nationally or internationally. The journey is made for experience and memories, not just to escape the routine. It’s more than just a trend, it’s become a way of life.
In this, we will try to provide our best to help you and we’ll discuss what is traveling and our main focus is to provide you the famous quotes about traveling the world.
What is Traveling?
First of all, traveling is: Moving from one place to another, generally distant, by any means of locomotion.
Other people would define it as growing as a person, adventure, joy … And it is that traveling is not simply moving from a place, it is knowing cultures different from yours, knowing places, living experiences, feeling freer.
We are in summer, and this is the time of year when more people tend to travel to know new cultures and environments.
Read more: Inspiring quotes for teachers from students
There are real travelers (lovers of travel) and others who do it less often either for money or wanting to go. Be the type of traveler you are, surely here you find quotes that you feel identified with or inspire you on your next trip.
Famous Quotes about traveling the world
Today we bring a compilation of the
So, let’s start with the collection of reflections on travel.
1. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” Anthony Bourdain
2. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” Andre Gide
3. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” -Roy M. Goodman
4. “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
5. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
6. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”
7. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”
8. “Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.”
9. “The journey not the arrival matters.” – T.S. Eliot
10. “Wanderlust: n. a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world”
11. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
12. “All you need to know is that it’s possible.” – Wolf, an Appalachian Trail Hiker
13. “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens has coined an amazing travelling caption.
14. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
15. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
Good quotes about traveling the world
1. The wise traveler travels slower but sees more. (Carlos Olmo)
The spiritual trips are not in a hurry, but they make us enjoy the landscape, at a slow fire.
Traveling: it leaves you speechless, and then you become a narrator. (Ibn Battuta)
Taking a trip can leave indelible marks in our memory and in our way of being.
3. Traveling, sleeping, falling in love, there are three ways to go to places you do not always understand (Angeles Mastretta)
Leaving the comfort zone can always become an adventure beyond our control.
4.Travel concept. Sunglasses, world map, beach shoes, sunscreen, passport, plane tickets, beach ball, hat and old red suitcase for travel on the wood background
A quote of travel in English that collects objects and accessories to go to enjoy the beach.
5. Travel is essential and thirst for travel, a net symptom of intelligence (Enrique Jardiel Poncela)
Many authors have linked the traveling spirit with greater intelligence. Is it true?
6. One travels around the world looking for something and returns home to find her (George Moore)
Although you do not love to know the world, there is nothing like coming home to realize many important things.
7. The real miracle is not walking on water or flying through the air: it is walking on earth (Houei Neng)
Feet on the earth and mind in the clouds. This is how some explorers live.
8. The world is too beautiful to travel only online (Anonymous)
If you lock yourself in the house, you will not be able to contemplate with your own eyes the most wonderful places in the world. Nor know cultures thoroughly.
10. Travel is a part of education in youth and, in old age, a part of the experience (Francis Bacon)
Throughout life, traveling gives us unique experiences and knowledge.
11. Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions (Peter Hoeg)
Expand our emotions thanks to new adventures. Sounds good, does not it?
Famous Quotes about traveling the world together
Sometimes the words are enough to inspire a trip. And these famous quotes of traveling world together are more than enough reason to go packing and launch yourself to discover the world. Some are well known, others are out of the ordinary but, tell us which is your favorite?
1. Life is a daring adventure or nothing (Hellen Keller)
Either we risk to live, or this will have no meaning beyond the boring routine.
2. Not all those who digress are lost (JRR Tolkien)
The author of The Lord of the Rings reminds us that wandering may be the best way to be alive and maintain sanity.
3. We travel not to escape from life, but so that life does not escape from us (Anonymous)
An inspiring quote about travel and how they fill us with vitality.
4. The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has gone to see (GK Chesterton)
Ingenious comparison about two ways of moving around the world.
5. Traveling makes us modest (Gustave Flaubert)
This activity can modify the attitude we adopt towards life.
6.”Like all drugs, traveling requires a constant increase in dose.” John Dos Passos
7. Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been (Anonymous)
This quote encourages us to go out and see the world following a simple maxim.
8. People do not initiate trips, trips initiate people (John Steinbeck)
This writer tells us about the transforming nature of the habit of traveling.
9. Take only memories, leave only traces (Chief Seattle)
A memorable phrase about the optimal attitude to travel in an authentic way.
10. The trip does not become an adventure until you leave it behind (Marty Rubin)
A reflection about the threshold at which adventures begin.
11. The great journey of discovery is not to look for new horizons but to have new eyes (Marcel Proust)
Proust reflects on the nature of discovery through travel.
12. The place you go to become part of you (Anita Desai)
A simple quote about the footprint left by the trip.
13. The human being can not discover new oceans until he gains the courage to leave the shore behind (Andre Gide)
The nice metaphor about the explorer character.
14. There are a sunrise and a sunset every day; Do not miss any of them (Jo Watson)
Another of those maxims of life to be guided by.
15. Traveling is a way for our minds to stretch (Ralph Crawshaw)
An imaginative image of the psychological properties of traveling.
I hope you liked these famous quotes about traveling the world. What are your favorite destinations? What city, island or town do you recommend?
Short quotes about traveling the world
1. To speak a language is to assume a world, a culture. Frantz Fanon
2. Nothing develops intelligence as much as traveling. Emile Zola
3. “You have to travel to learn”. Mark Twain
4. “See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream. Ray Bradbury
5. “Investing in traveling is investing in oneself”. Matthew Karsten
6. “Life, or it is an adventure or it is nothing”. Helen Keller
7. “A trip is better measured in friends than in miles”. Tim Cahill
8. “Traveling leaves you speechless and then makes you a storyteller.” Ibn Battuta
9. “I love the feeling of being anonymous in a city where I had never been.” Bill Bryson
10. “Never hesitate to go far, beyond all seas, from all borders, from all countries, from all beliefs.” Amin Maalouf
short quotes about traveling and seeing the world
We like to share what travelers feel about their traveling experiences and what writers, poets or artists of all times have said about the trip. The internet universe, books, and the media are full of travel quotes. They are quotes that inspire, encourage you to leave home and see the world.
Here Check the short quotes about traveling the world.
1. “The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.” Gilbert Keith Chesterton
2. “A wise traveler never despises his own country.” Carlo Goldoni
3. “A good traveler has no fixed plans or the intention to arrive.” Lao Tse
4. “There are no strange lands. It is the traveler the only one who is strange. ” Robert Louis Stevenson
5. “The tourist does not know where he has been. The traveler does not know where he will go. ” Paul Theroux
6. “The best of the trips is always next.” Javier Reverte
7. “The real journey of discovery is not to look for new landscapes, but to have a new look.” Marcel Proust
8. “We travel to change, not of place, but of ideas.” Hippolyte Taine
9. “The wise traveler travels slower, but sees more.” Carlos Olmo
10. “Travel is a part of education in the youth and, in old age, a part of the experience.” Francis Bacon
11. “Traveling, sleeping, falling in love, are three ways of going to places you do not always understand.” Angeles Mastretta
12. “The world is too beautiful to travel only on the Internet.” Anonymous
13. “Trips are like sunsets. If you wait too long, you may not arrive on time. ” Anonymous
Quotes about traveling the world with your best friend
Do you have a great adventurous spirit? Here are quotes and reflections on spectacular trips with your best friend.
1. When men seek diversity, they travel.
2. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
3. Traveling returns to discreet men. – Miguel DE Cervantes, writer
4. I do not know how to travel for traveling, but for having traveled. – Jean Baptiste Alphonse Karr, journalist, and novelist
5. Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and I would like you, but I have to go: this is my station”. Lisa St. Aubin de Teran, writer
6. The intelligent person travels to enrich later his life in sedentary days, which are more numerous. – Enrique Larreta, writer
7. “Life was meant to great adventure and close friends.”
8. “There is a kind of magic when we go away and, when we return, we have changed”. Kate Douglas Wiggin
9. “Traveling is evolving”. Pierre Bernardo
10. “Oh, the places you’ll go!” Dr. Seuss
I hope you liked these quotes about traveling the world. Tell Us in comment Section. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share.