Famous quotes about tranquility. Anyone can hold the rudder when the sea is calm. Publilio Siro
The tranquility is to be in a physiological and psychic state of relaxation. It is the opposite of excitement or nervousness. Some experts believe that a state of constant calm is true happiness, not a momentary state of joy for something positive that has happened.
Famous quotes about tranquility
Several reflections and quotes about that mental state characterized by calmness.
Read More: Romantic Good morning quotes for wife
1. The persecution, even of the best things, must be calm and calm. Marco Tulio Cicero
2. Loneliness is the house of peace. TF Hodge
3. Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but
4. Those who fall ill of calmness do not know the storm. Dorothy Parker
5. Anyone can hold the rudder when the sea is calm. Publilio Siro
6. Only from an inner calm,
7. The quieter a man becomes, the greater his success, his influences, his power. The tranquility of the mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. James Allen
8. The silence is medication for pain. Arabic proverb
9. Everyone wants peace, and to ensure it, they make more weapons than ever. – Antonio Mingote
10. I am at peace with God. My conflict is with man. – Charlie Chaplin
Short Quotes about Tranquility
1. It is not wealth or splendor, but tranquility and occupation that gives you happiness. Thomas Jefferson.
2. There is no
3. After the storm, comes the calm. Matthew Henry.
4. The persecution, even of the best things, must be calm and tranquil. Cicero
5. The silence is the true friend who never betrays. Confucius
6. Stay calm, serene, always in control of yourself. You will find then how easy it is to get along. Paramahansa Yogananda
7. Happiness is nature, beauty,
8. The old age leads to indifferent tranquility that ensures the inner and outer peace. Anatole France.
9. Our life depends on the kind of thoughts we feed. If our thoughts are peaceful, calm and kind, then that is how our life will be. Thaddeus of Vitovnica
10. As well as nature, we must grow thanks to tranquility, beauty, harmony, and love. Debasish Mridha.
11. Wise comes from reflection. Deborah Day
12. Peace is always beautiful.” Walt Whitman
13. The movement is tranquility. Stirling Moss.
14. The happiness is a state of consciousness that comes from tranquility, service, love, and forgiveness. Debasish Mridha.
15. The best man to listen to is silent. Japanese proverb
Inspirational quotes on tranquility
In this section, I leave you a compilation of the best famous quotes of tranquility, inner peace, calm and serenity in case you need a little inspiration to bring stillness to your life.
1. “Old age leads to
2. “It is a well-known fact that waiting does not please, but the one who hastens the most is not the one who goes the furthest, who needs time and calm to do certain things.” Charles Perrault
3. “You are heaven. Everything else is just the weather.” Pema Chodron
4. “In the interval that separates two desires calm reigns. It is the moment of freedom of all thoughts, love or hatred.” Swami Sivananda
5. “Take things slowly, because if you start taking them seriously, they come to an end.” Jack Kerouac
6. “Life is like a trip by the sea: there are days of calm and days of
7. “There is no more calm than that engendered by reason.” Seneca
8. Peace can not be maintained by force; it can only be achieved with understanding. – Albert Einstein
Quotes about Domestic Tranquility
Desiring peace has become a utopian and naive desire that, at the moment it is verbalized, borders on ridicule.
However, in Quotes about life and love and lessons, we believe that we should devote ourselves to reflecting more on this subject and to achieve nurturing our individual peace to be able to project it around us.
That’s why today we propose quotes about domestic tranquility spoken by great leaders, philosophers and other relevant personalities of history.
1. If we are not at peace with ourselves, we can not guide others in the search for peace. – Confucius
2. If we want a world of peace and justice, we must resolutely place intelligence at the service of love. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3. If we are not at peace with ourselves, we can not guide others in the search for peace. – Confucius
4. If we want a world of peace and justice, we must resolutely place intelligence at the service of love. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
5. Even peace can be bought at too high a price. – Benjamin Franklin
6. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa of Calcutta
7. The maintenance of peace begins with the self-satisfaction of each individual. – Dalai Lama
8. In international affairs, peace is a period of traps between two struggles. – Ambrose Bierce
9. When I was asked about a weapon capable of counteracting the power of the atomic bomb, I suggested the best of all: peace. – Albert Einstein
10. When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will know peace. – Jimi Hendrix
Best quotes about tranquility
What could the Dalai Lama, Marco Aurelio, Confucius and, Gandhi have in common? Many of these characters and others have left us quotes of tranquility that reflect the importance of living and always look for this feeling that has been related to happiness.
Below you will find several best famous quotes about tranquility that speak to us about a different way of facing situations and enjoying our surroundings.
1. The persecution, even of the best things, must be calm and calm (Marco Tulio Cicero)
As the path to all the objectives we undertake.
2. Loneliness is the house of peace (TF Hodge)
An aphorism on the relaxed side of life.
3. How often do we speak just to fill the quiet space? How many times do we lose our breath talking nonsense? (Colleen Patrick-Goudreau)
One of those quotes of tranquility that make us value silent spaces.
4. Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but a beating like a demon below (Michael Caine)
The importance of maintaining the balance of the spirit before the march.
5. Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm (Publilio Siro)
We all have the quality of knowing how to handle ourselves in tranquility.
6. Those who fall ill of calmness do not know the storm (Dorothy Parker)
This reflection encourages us to be tolerant at all times.
7. As a lifelong practitioner of martial arts, I am able to remain calm in the midst of adversity and danger (Steven Seagal)
The tranquility as
8. The miseries of all men derive from not being able to sit quietly in a room being alone (Blaise Pascal)
Quiet quote coined by this important philosopher
9. Reduce your heart rate, keep calm. You have to shoot in the middle of your heartbeat (Chris Kylie)
Staying calm improves the quality of your actions.
10. You are calm under the waves in the blue of my forgetfulness (Fiona Apple)
This quotes of tranquility of the singer Fiona Apple has a poetic connotation.
11. A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, which is why it is very important for good health (Dalai Lama)
On how a space in which we are at peace strengthens us.
12. Medito, so I know how to find a quiet place to be calm and peaceful (Roseanne Barr)
On exits that submerge us to necessary situations.
13. Sometimes it is the silent observer who sees the most. Kathryn (L. Nelson)
… because he focuses all his attention and energy on an action.
Silence is a lie that screams in the light (Shannon L. Al de)
Not all different types of tranquility benefit us.
When adversity hits you, it is when you have to be the quietest. Take a step back, stay strong, stay connected to the earth and move on (LL Cool J)
As a response to adversities.
16. The only order in the universe is only a cycle that goes from calm to chaos and vice versa (Toba Beta)
The starting point towards the diverse.
17. A samurai must remain calm at all times, even in the face of danger (Chris Bradford)
This attitude helps us to focus on reflecting on our responses.
18. Because there is no better friend like a brother in calm or storm weather; To cheer you on the tedious way, to find you if you go astray, to get up if you wobble, to strengthen yourself while you are standing (Christina Rossetti)
On the tranquility that some presences bring us.
19. I am full of fears and do everything possible to avoid difficulties and any kind of complications. I like that everything around me is crystal clear and completely calm (Alfred Hitchcock)
A very poetic way of visually expressing the qualities of this mental state.
20. What had been quiet and peaceful now was silent and empty (Frederick Barthelme)
This best quote of tranquility brings us to an idea of it as the place where we can find comfort and reflection.
21. Keep calm, serene, always in control of yourself. Next, discover how easy it is to get along. (Paramahansa Yogananda)
Important advice from this guru.
22. For me sometimes a sky of silence is more expressive than the roar of the sea (Munia Khan)
When we connect with the essence of things we can easily understand it, without needing to use words.
23. There is nothing more terrible than deadly silence, with the sensation of a great noise around him (Jessie Douglas Kerruish)
Deep reflection of this English writer.
24. A calm man is like a tree that gives shade. People who need refuge approach him (Toba Beta)
That tranquility that inspires.
25. It’s quiet now. So quiet that you can almost hear other people’s dreams. (Gayle Forman)
This quotes of tranquility are expressed in a poetic way about the way in which, in calm, we can focus on what we really want.
26. When you’re crazy, you learn to keep quiet (Philip K. Dick)
On tranquility in the altered states of consciousness.
27. In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for the constructive use of solitude. We must overcome the fear of being alone (Rollo May)
Release that fear to nourish us from loneliness.
28. Sweets are thoughts with pleasant content, a quiet mind is richer than a crown (Robert Green).
The quiet mind that is constantly producing.
29. Give your husband any bad news when everything is calm, not when he opens the door (Indra Devi)
This quotes of tranquility invite us to resolve issues or strong situations at times when we are calm because in that state will arise to improve their reflections.
30. The world is too quiet without you nearby (Lemony Snicket)
A reflection with a part of complicity.
31. More than one calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, however, neither rushes nor wavers all the way to the sea (Mikhail Lermontov)
On the evolution of the states.
32. Calmness and confidence are as far from vanity as the desire to have a decent life is far from greed (Channing Pollock)
Interesting idea that links peace and greed.
33. The great events make me calm and calm; It’s just trifles that irritate my nerves. (Queen Victoria)
An appreciation about
34. Romance is stormy. Love is calm (Mason Cooley)
This quote brings us closer to a concept of love seen from calm and tranquility. Old age leads to indifferent tranquility that ensures inner and outer peace (Anatole France) About what this stage can give us, according to the experience that has been obtained.
We hope that you guys like our collection on Famous quotes about tranquility. We which you most like tell us in the comment section.