Entrepreneur quotes that helped me achieve my success.
We all have the soul of entrepreneurs. You, me, your neighbor, the boy who sells you bread every day; The truth is that deep down, each one of us wants to undertake something, look for the dream we want or achieve the goal we set for ourselves.
But many are left with the stagnant thought that it is much easier to think that to do it or simply believe that they will not achieve it if they decide to develop their ideas.
Related articles: Short meaningful quotes about life
I do not blame them. The truth is not easy to take the first step and say “today I will chase my dreams “and go out into the world to do it.
74 Entrepreneur quotes for success
For that reason, I want to share with you 74 Entrepreneur quotes for success that I have compiled and I am sure they will help you put on your athletic shoes to start undertaking.
1. Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or buzzword on social media can be a substitute for that.
2. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of his way to make life beautiful for others.
3. Always deliver more than expected.
4. Hard times never last, but people last.
5. If people like you, they will listen to you, but if they trust you, they will do business with you.
6. The value of an idea lies in the use of it.
7. Pursue the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you.
8. You have to believe it before you see it.
9. Be the change you want to see in the world.
10. The ship is safer when it is in the port, but that is not why the ships were built.
11. Do not try to be original, just try to be good.
12. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and get it through.
13. Do not play something you do not understand, even if you see many other people make money from it.
14. I never dreamed of being successful. I worked for him.
15. Do not worry about failure; you just have to hit once.
Entrepreneur quotes for success to motivate and inspire your business
16. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
17. Whether you think you can, or can not, you’re right.
18. In the end, a vision without the ability to exercise it is probably a hallucination.
19. You are never too old to propose another goal or to have a new dream.
20. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.
21. Life is too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
22. Remember why you started.
23. The road to success and the road to failure are almost the same.
24. Success is the sum of small efforts.
25. You have to believe in yourself when nobody else does, that makes you a winner.
26. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
27. Do not be afraid to abandon the good to pursue the great.
28. The obstacles do not have to stop you. If you run into a wall, do not turn around and give up. Discover how to scale it, go through it or work around it.
29. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
30. The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.
Uplifting entrepreneur quotes for success
31. Listen, smile, nod and then do whatever it was you were going to do anyway.
32. If you define yourself by seeing how much you differ from the competition, you may be in trouble.
33. Money is like gasoline on a road trip. You do not want to run out of it during the trip, but you’re not touring gas stations.
34. Do not worry about the people who steal your work design. Worry about the day when they stop doing it.
35. I try not to make decisions that I’m not excited about.
36. No matter how bright your mind or strategy is, if you are playing a game alone, you will always lose against a team.
37. Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
38. The greatest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
39. Live every day as if your life has just begun.
40. There is no greater agony than to endure a story never told within you.
41. Life is not about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.
42. Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future.
43. Our greatest weakness lies in surrendering. The most accurate way to succeed is always to try it one more time.
44. Be so good that they can not ignore you.
45. I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways in which it will not work.
Motivational success quotes for Entrepreneur
46. Do not try to become a successful man. Better be a man of value.
47. Great ideas have small beginnings.
48. A man who dares to waste an hour of his time still does not discover the value of life.
49. In life you get what you have the courage to ask for.
50. Do not be arrogant. Do not be ostentatious. There is always someone better than you.
51. Do not risk more than you can lose.
52. The pessimist sees the difficulty at every opportunity. The optimist the opportunity in every difficulty.
53. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
54. People say that motivation does not last. Well, neither does the bathroom, so we recommend it every day.
55. Everything you have ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.
56. I am not a product of circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
57. Do not say you do not have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson,
and Albert Einstein.
58. After a while, you learn to ignore the names by which people call you and you only trust who you are.
59. Remember, today is the morning you worried about yesterday.
60. Do not count the days, have the days count.
Inspirational success quotes for
61. Someday is not a day of the week.
62. Within a year you may want to have started today.
63. The only impossible thing is what you do not try.
64. I never took a day off from my 20. Not one.
65. Caéte 7 times, but get up 8.
66. The best businesses are always their own.
67. A dream does not become reality through magic; Sweating, determination and hard work are required.
68. There are two types of people who will tell you that you can not make a difference in the world: those who are afraid to deal with and those who fear that you will succeed.
69. Every day that you do not invest in improving your products is a wasted day.
70. It is more effective to do something with value than to wait for a logo or name to say it for you.
71. You do not need a company of 100 people to develop your idea. Larry page
72. The emotion of winning must be greater than the fear of losing.
73. No dreamer is small and no dream is too big.
74. An entrepreneur knows how to build his empire with the same rocks thrown at him.
What has been your favorite entrepreneurial phrase of all? Tell me in the comments below! Mine is undoubtedly # 38