Best Quotes about depression and loneliness the first part convey the state in which people with this psychological disorder are, while the second part consists of several quotes to help overcome it.
70 best quotes about depression and loneliness
Everyone, at some point in lives, can go through a rough patch and come to feel great sadness and loneliness. But if that suffering is persistent, and affects your daily life, depression can appear.
The authors who have dealt with this delicate subject are different. Therefore, in this article, I have made a compilation of better quotes that talk about depression and loneliness.
1. When you are happy, you enjoy music, but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics
Many people can not stand music when they are depressed, because, being romantic or sad, can lead to a greater state of melancholy.
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
We have the ability to leave sadness behind and not let anyone sink us.
The character cannot be developed with ease and tranquility. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, the ambition inspired and the success achieved.
Hellen Keller reminds us that failures are great opportunities to grow.
4. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do
Limiting beliefs interfere with our personal development and, therefore, our happiness.
5. Improving depression requires a commitment. I have made that commitment
Loving oneself and being willing to overcome depression is the road to recovery.
6. It has been my philosophy that the difficulties vanish when we face them
Our way of thinking determines how we feel. Therefore, when we are pessimistic, our surroundings become negative.
7. Happiness is the privilege of being well deceived
Accepting that life is not perfect is a good way to avoid falling into continuous sadness.
8. The great discovery of my generation is that human beings can change their lives by changing their mental attitudes
Our attitude is determinant many times in how we feel and behave.
9. When the heart is disappointed, the soul cries
Heartbreak is one of the biggest causes of depression.
10. He who controls others can be powerful, but he who controls others is even stronger
Self-knowledge and self-acceptance are key to happiness and well-being.
Famous Quotes about depression and loneliness
1. The greater degree, of inner
Self-pity and self-acceptance are a great remedy when we are sad.
2. If you never expect anything from anyone you will never be disappointed
Unrealistic expectations and frustration can lead a person to become depressed.
The great pacifist leader, Nelson Mandela, wanted to make it clear that we have the capacity to succeed despite the adversities.
4. Do not let life discourage you; everyone who is where he had to start where he was
We all go through bad times, but it is our decision to stay there and recreate ourselves in the negative.
When we are disappointed with someone, sadness comes over us.
Anthony Robbins. How we interpret events determines how we feel and behave.
7. Sadness and melancholy I do not want them in my house
An optimistic rhyme that seeks happiness and not sadness.
8. Do me the favor of not being sad. Everything happens
The bad moments are that: moments. You have to walk with your head held high and walk forward.
9. I’m happy to feel, although I usually feel sad to feel.
Jose Narosky Feeling too much can lead us to soak up negative emotions. You have to feel with emotional intelligence.
10. The key to finding beauty is knowing where to look
To be happy you have to want to be happy and have habits that lead to it.
11. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we fall
A mythical phrase of Confucius. We have to get up as many times as we fall.
12. Nothing is not happiness if it is not shared with another person, and nothing is true sadness if one does not suffer completely alone
Loneliness and depression are intimately related.
Although sometimes we can not avoid sadness, the positive attitude helps to be happier.
When someone breaks our hearts, depression and obsession lurk.
15. Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat
Falling does not mean losing the championship, but the game.
short quotes about depression and loneliness
- Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting
Napoleon Hill leaves us this phrase to reflect.
- Confidence is over, there is great disappointment and love will soon die …
In relationships, when there is emotional dependence, there is also depression.
- Are you sad? look for another sad person and console them: you will find joy
A nice phrase, but we must not fall into emotional codependence.
- Often an improvised joy is worth more than a sadness whose cause is true.
Rene Descartes, as always, invites us to reflect with this phrase.
- Better is hope; it produces patience, a strong weapon against early disappointment
Miguel Ángel Retana Zamora. An appointment that deals with how hope can keep us in a positive mood.
- Tell me friend: Is life sad or am I sad?
Loved nerve. Life can be sad or pleasant, but we decide how we want to live this life.
- Authentic men live as they think. Those who want to deceive themselves think how they live
It is not good to be deceived, because sooner or later one suffers it.
- Sadness is a gift from heaven, pessimism is a disease of the spirit
We can be sad for a time for something that has happened to us, but remaining in pain is our decision.
- Work is always an antidote to depression
Work, if we like our work, it’s health. And it keeps our mind occupied.
- Worry should lead us to action and not to depression
When something worries us, we should try to solve it instead of standing with learned helplessness.
- Sorrows do not stay forever when we walk in the direction of what we always want
A quote from the well-known Paulo Coelho. Our personal development is what can make us happy.
- Sadness is a wall between two gardens
Khalil Gibran. An appointment that invites the reader to think in depth about what sadness is.
- The good times of today are the sad thoughts of the morning.
The reggae king, Bob Marley, told us about melancholy.
- Happy those who mourn for love. Cowards! those who do not love, so as not to cry …
Love can make us live in a cloud, but lack of love can lead us to hell itself.
- No place in life is sadder than an empty bed
Gabriel García Márquez, referring to the loneliness we can feel when we are not with that person we want.
- Much of what passes today as depression these days is nothing more than a body saying that it needs work
Norman,reminds us that work and mental health go hand in hand.
- If people knew how hard I had to work to acquire my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful
Michelangelo The things that cost us the most are the ones we value the most.
- To a large extent, you built your depression. It was not given to you. Therefore, you can deconstruct it
A phrase by Albert Ellis, one of the most influential cognitive psychologists of all time.
- Loving oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance
Self-acceptance and self-love are synonymous with well-being and the best antidote against depression.
- The disappointment of someone we love can lead to depression
Very intense feelings for someone, when they are not reciprocated, bring negative consequences for the person who loves with all their soul but does not receive love.
- If we did everything we are capable of doing, we would surprise ourselves literally
Our limiting beliefs are an obstacle between us and our happiness.
quotes about depression, being alone and loneliness
1. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of its overcoming
In this life, we can live good moments and bad moments. You have to accept it.
2. You can fool some of them all the time and all of them some time, but you can not fool all of them all the time
One can deceive oneself thinking that this way he will be happier. But in the long run, you will suffer not to face the problems.
3. In the shade, far from the light of day, melancholy sighs on the sad bed, the pain at his side, and the migraine on his head
A great verse by the famous British poet, Alexander Pope.
4. The sadness of separation and death is the greatest of deceptions
The process of mourning is one of the worst experiences that human beings can suffer.
5. We are never cheated, we deceive ourselves.
We make the decision to let others hurt us.
6. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile is the source of your joy
7. If the sadness of love comes to your eyes, one day … let a tear roll …
A beautiful love phrase that talks about sadness and the intensity of emotions.
8. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts
We are what we think. Therefore, we must have a mentality that allows us to overcome the obstacles that may appear in our day
9. We are easily deceived by those we love
When we love someone with all our strength, we become vulnerable.
10. Sadness is a disease in which each patient must treat himself
A person must do his part to overcome depression. Psychologists only provide the tools.
11. How sad it is to listen to someone who does not listen to himself
Self-knowledge is a skill of emotional intelligence that helps us to enjoy greater emotional health.
12. When the reason indicates disappointment we must give way to the reason so that the heart does not suffer
Juan Guillermo Arenas Marin. An appointment that refers to mature love. You can deepen this
quotes about depression, isolation and loneliness
Life is a constant disappointment
Fall seven times, get up eight
I walk slowly, but I never walk back
Beware of sadness. It is a vice
The noble acts and the hot baths are the best cures for the depression. – Dodie Smith
“Depression is a prison in which you are both the prisoner and the cruel jailer.” Dorthy Rowe.
When you’re happy, you enjoy music, but when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
The most terrible type of poverty is loneliness and the feeling of not being loved.
Sometimes what a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: get out of bed.
There is nothing more depressing than having everything and still feel sad.
It is sad as one day I seem to have everything and the next day I lose everything so fast.
We hope that you guys like these 70 best quotes about depression and loneliness. If you have any suggestion please tell us in the comment section.