Buddha quotes on Peace contain something more than the essence of religion.
His refined and always cathartic approach helps us to work on states of mind and to promote a kind of happiness based on balance, inner calm, and humility.
Thus, their ancestral techniques based on meditation, mindfulness and emotional regulation are very useful in the field of current psychology.
Who was Buddha?
Before compiling Buddhist quotes on peace, we briefly review the biography of this important character. Siddhartha Gautama, better known as Buddha Gautama, was born in the north of India, in a region that now occupies Nepal called the Republic of Sakia. There he imparted his teachings as wise.
Also Read: Famous revolutionaries quotes
77 buddha quotes on peace and love
Finding inner peace through the phrases of Buddhism, its practices and its traditions is possible.
According to Dr. Alan Wallace, one of the scientists and philosophers who has devoted the most to the study of Buddhism and its usefulness in clinical practice, this type of philosophy is the one that can help us to deactivate our negative or catastrophic thoughts.
Therefore, we are sure that these quotes will be of great help to us.
Short Buddha quotes on peace
The majority of biographical data about Buddha are found in later texts of his time, but if anything has lasted these are Buddha quotes on the
1. The greatest prayer is patience.
Buddha’s first quotes refer to patients, one of the essential virtues to achieve inner peace.
2. There is no fear for someone whose mind is not full of desires.
One of the maxims of Buddhism is to get rid of attachments.
3. He will not be punished for your anger; your anger will punish you.
All the evil we provoke will come back to us, according to the laws of karma.
Also Read: Quotes about tranquility
4. Do not hurt others with what causes you pain.
Kindness is another of the great virtues of Buddha’s teachings.
5. Nothing is forever except the change.
Change is what moves us forward.
6. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
Self-pity and self-love are very present in the phrases of the Buddha and Buddhism in general.
7. To understand everything, it is necessary to forget everything.
We can always
8. Rejoice because every place is here and every moment is now.
In short: rejoice, because every second that passes is a new opportunity and means you’re still alive.
9. It is better to travel well than to arrive.
In this type of cults we are taught that the important thing is not the goal, but the experience gained along the way .
10. No matter how small a wish, it keeps you tied,
A desire conditions us to the extent that we are always willing to fulfill it.
11. Attachment leads to suffering.
Another Buddhist maxim about attachment to material goods and desires.
12. If you have a solution, why are you crying? If you have no solution, why are you crying?
Inaction is the worst of actions.
13. The one who thinks he is
A quotes of Buddha about the capacity of the human being to achieve spiritual enlightenment. In fact, Buddhism expresses that divinities do not have that
14. A madman is known for his actions, a wise man too.
Words are useless if they are not accompanied by acts.
15. Keeping the body healthy is our duty,
Although it is often forgotten, Buddhism attaches great importance to the care of the body.
16. Refrain from lying is essentially healthy.
It allows us to live more calmly.
17. Doubt everything. Find your own light.
To assume that you know everything is the biggest mistake, and a stumbling block to
18. The tongue is like a sharp knife. Kill without showing blood.
Words can hurt more than any sword.
19. Use your ego as a loose garment.
That is, that allows you to be yourself without conditioning.
20. Work your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
Your happiness depends only on yourself. A difficult teaching to apply.
lord buddha quotes on peace
No matter what religion you practice, where you come from or what your position is in life, the truth is that Buddha created and has inspired hundreds of generations to be better people, no matter where they were from.
Both this sage (on whose teachings Buddhism was based) and other disciples of his as the Dalai Lama have left us some very valuable teachings in the form of prayers.
Here I want to share lord buddha quotes on peace so that you reflect on your life, on love, on the laws of karma, and that will help you find your inner peace if you put them into practice every time you face a problem.
buddha quotes on peace of mind
- Learning is always a gift, even when pain is the teacher.
- Take care of the exterior as well as the interior, because everything is one.
- It is better to use slippers than carpeting the world.
- Hate does not diminish with hatred. Hate decreases with love.
- Give even if you have very little to give.
- 5 things you should do before leaving your bed: say thank you for a new day, think about your intentions for the day, take 5 deep breaths, smile for no reason, and forgive yourself for the mistakes made yesterday.
- If you can appreciate the miracle that a single flower contains, your whole life will change.
- Conquering oneself is a bigger task than conquering others.
- The only failure in life is not to stay true to oneself.
- Do not be afraid of death if you have lived intelligently.
- Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
- Walk as if you were kissing the earth with your feet.
- It is easy to believe that we are waves and forget that we are also the ocean.
- The secret of happiness is not letting the past get in the way, or letting the future bother you. The past no longer exists, and the future has not yet arrived.
- Peace comes from within. Do not look for it outside.
- Today I have been lucky, I have awakened and I am alive. I have this valuable life and I will not waste it.
- The true source of happiness is within each one of us.
- Do not let the trees prevent you from seeing the forest.
- When something bad happens to you, you have three options: let it mark you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.
- You can not travel the road until you become the path in itself.
- In what you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, believe it.
- The answer is never “out there”; all the answers are “in there”, inside you.
- Every human being is the author of his own health or illness.
- We should live every day as people who have just been rescued from a shipwreck.
- If you want to learn, teach. If you need inspiration, motivate others. If you are sad, encourage someone.
- He who loves himself has no rival.
- You can be happy if you are willing to let go of your past and get rid of obstacles to be able to fly.
- Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our problems.
- Remember that always after the rain, the sun appears again.
- Holding on to hate is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Nothing can hurt you as much as your own negative thoughts.
- There are three things that can not be hidden: the Moon, the Sun, and the truth.
- If you do not find anyone to support you on your trip, walk alone. The immature
arenot good company.
- Happiness will never reach those who do not appreciate what they already have.
- If you can solve the problem, why do you worry? If the problem can not be solved, worrying will not do you any good.
- There is no path to happiness: happiness is the way.
- There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish the light of your inner flame.
- A moment can change a day, a day can change a life, and a life can change the world.
- Our main purpose in life is to help others. But if you can not help them, at least do not hurt them.
- True love is born of understanding.
- Every day we are born again. What we do today is what really matters.
- If you’re looking in the right direction, all you need to do is keep going.
- Do not hurt others with what causes you pain.
buddha quotes on peace of mind that are jewels of wisdom and love
1- “Everything we are is the result of what we have thought.” If a man speaks or acts with cunning, pain follows, if he does it with a pure thought, happiness follows him like a shadow that never leaves him. “
2- “All wrong acts come from the mind, if the mind changes, how could those acts remain?”
3- “Better than a thousand empty words, a word that brings peace.”
4- “Do not live in the past, do not imagine the future, concentrate the mind in the present moment.”
5- “Do not overestimate what you have received, or envy others, the one who envies does not have peace.
6- “Death is not feared, if it has been lived wisely.”
7- “Hate does not end with hate, it ends with love, it is the eternal rule”
8- “Holding a grudge is like holding a hot coal with the intention of throwing it to someone else, it is one that burns.”
9- “I do not believe in a destiny for men independent of how they act, I believe that destiny will reach them unless they act.”
10- “It is the mind of a man, not his friends or enemies, that leads him in the ways of evil.”
11- “Just as a candle does not shine without fire, man can not exist without a spiritual life.”
12- “Peace comes from within, do not look for it outside.”
13- “The mind is everything. Whatever you think, in that you become.”
14- “There are only two mistakes that are made in the way of the truth: Do not start, and do not get to the end.”
We hope these buddha quotes on peace will help you to find peace of mind or life. If you like these collection of quotes than please share with your friends on social media.