Several quotes and reflections appeared in memorable video games.
Video games have become a component of the daily life of a large part of the population. It is no longer strange to see people playing some not only at home but also from their mobile or portable consoles.
Over the years, the field of gaming has been established in most countries, creating communities and a culture around them. And one of the ways to understand the type of cultural context generated from this form of leisure and artistic expression is to take a look at some of the most memorable and recognizable best video game quotes.
50 best memorable quotes in video games
Especially among the young population, it is common to realize the footprint that many different video game characters have left in many people. As with any form of cultural expression, the video game has come to contribute significantly to the way in which millions of people understand life. Next, we will see a selection of best memorable videogame quotes very recognizable in the gamer world.
In this article you will read 1) best inspirational video game quotes 2) best video game senior quotes 3) best funny video game quotes 4) best video game love quotes 5) badass video game quotes 6) Life is like video game quotes 7) Infamous video game quotes and more So enjoy these quotes.
1. People take little time to judge, but much to correct themselves. (Ezio Auditore)
The protagonist of “Assassin’s Creed 2” mentions that it is easier to criticize others than oneself.
2. Do not depend on anyone in this world … Because even your own shadow leaves you in darkness. (Vergil)
Dante’s twin brother in “Devil May Cry 3” talks about not depending on anyone to be happy.
3. It is amazing what a person can forget … but it is more surprising what he can hide. (Tifa Lockhart)
A member of the main group in “Final Fantasy VII” reflects on the truculent nature of some people.
4. Only by letting strangers in, we can find new ways of being ourselves. (Neku Sakuraba)
Knowing other human beings is something important in our lives, and that is what the lone protagonist of “The World Ends With You” (TWEWY) says.
5. The heart may be weak, but sometimes it is all we need. (Sora)
In his first adventure, Sora from “Kingdom Hearts” talks about the value of feelings.
6. The right man in the wrong place can change the course of the world. (G-Man)
It is a best and famous quotes that can be found in video game “Half Life 2”.
7. We do not choose how we started in this life. True greatness is what we do with what touches us. (Sully)
Drake’s partner in the adventure of “Uncharted 3“, encourages him with these emotional reflection.
8. We must fight for those who live and for those who have not yet been born. (Terra)
Today, we are becoming more aware of the world we are leaving to future generations. This quote of the protagonist of “Final Fantasy VI” expresses this idea.
9. A man chooses, a slave obeys. (Andrew Ryan)
The idealist of the city of Rapture, the main stage of “Bioshock“, has many remarkable quotes, and one of them is this.
10. If there really is evil in this world, it resides in the very heart of man. (Edward D. Morrison)
Despite being a secondary character in “Tales of Phantasia”, for appointments like this has become emblematic.
11. If the story should change, let it change. If the world is destroyed, so be it. If my destiny is to die, I will simply laugh at him. (Magus)
The destiny of each one depends on us, according to the iconic character of “Chrono Trigger”.
12. While you always have an explorer spirit, you will find the exit. That is my hope. (Hero)
Having hope is important to keep going, according to the main character in “Cave Story.”
13. I’ve fought a long time to survive, but no matter what, you always have to find something to fight for. (Joel)
On his way to survival, the male protagonist of “The Last of Us” gives this advice to be able to continue in life.
14. Nobody is unnecessary. (Yitan)
The main character of “Final Fantasy IX” makes it clear that everyone can develop a purpose that guides him.
15. The course of time is very cruel … For each person is different, but nobody can ever change it … One thing that does not change over time is the memory of your youthful days … (Sheik)
Although Link is not a lot of words, Sheik, in “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time” leaves this reflection that defines the perception of time and memories.
16. You can not undo what you have already done, but you can face it. (Frank Coleridge)
Throughout Silent Hill: Downpour, we find characters like Frank, incarnations of psychological phenomena.
17. I do not want anyone to talk about me in the past. (Squall Leonhart)
The main character in “Final Fantasy VIII” does not like the idea of becoming a memory.
18. Any advice, brat? When life gets difficult, you get up, fight, and show him who’s in charge! (Undyne)
The endearing adventure of “Undertale” leaves many unforgettable moments. One of the best and most remembered and video game quotes.
19. The right thing … What is it? If you do the right thing … Do you … happy … everyone? (Child lunar)
These mysterious characters in “The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask” provide lines of dialogue that seem more like part of a poem.
20. What is man? A small and miserable pile of secrets. (Dracula)
The antagonist of “Castlevania: Symphony of the Night”, defining what for him is human nature.
21. No matter how dark the night, the day always reappears and our journey begins once more. (Lulu)
One of the guardians of Yuna in “Final Fantasy X” encourages with these words to keep moving forward.
22. In the end, we only regret what we have not done. (Taric)
“League of Legends” has many characters, and each of them has a repertoire of quotes. This one of the champion Taric is quite emotional.
23. What is better: to be born being good or to defeat your evil nature with great effort? (Paarthurnax)
One of the dragons in “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” raises this philosophical doubt for personal reflection .
24. War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old to kill each other. (Niko B
Maybe the GTA saga is not the most exemplary in some issues, but the protagonist of his fourth installment defines the war with a very critical tone.
25. Too many people have opinions about things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have. (Thomas Hildern)
One of the characters that we can find throughout the territory of “Fallout: New Vegas”, has a very concrete idea about society.
26. I saw death in my dreams many times, but I have not died. I was better than my dreams, better than my nightmares. But to find out … I had to face them all and I had to go through the worst to prove to myself that I was the best. This is my reality. (William Bishop)
The pilot protagonist of “Ace Combat: Assault Horizon” talking about self-improvement .
27. Stand on the ashes of a trillion of deceased souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Silence will be your answer. (Javik)
Nothing matters after death: this is how you can interpret Javik’s words in “Mass Effect 3”.
28. There are things we forget … And there are things we can never forget. It’s funny … I do not know which is sadder. (Heather)
Another quote that refers to the human mind, on this occasion mentioned by the protagonist of “Silent Hill 3”.
29. Good men have good intentions. We just do not always end up doing good. (Isaac Clarke)
The protagonist of the saga “Dead Space” reflects on the decisions and their consequences.
30. That someone has left does not mean that he left you (James McCloud)
Marching is not always synonymous with forgetting: words from Fox’s father McCloud in “Star Fox 64”.
31. It’s not about changing the world. It’s about doing our best before leaving this world … just as it is. It is about respecting the will of others, and believing in yours. (The Boss)
A philosophy for the life and legacy of the thoughts of The Boss in “Metal Gear Solid III”.
32. A famous explorer said, that greatness is in what we do, not in who we are. (Lara Croft)
In the reboot of the saga “Tomb Raider”, the young explorer pronounces these words to emphasize that the acts matter .
33. One can only hope to leave a lasting legacy. But very often, the legacies we leave … are not what we expect (Queen Myrrah)
The leader of the Locust in “Gears of War 2” reflects on the inheritance.
34. Legends, the first the account, the second listens to it and the third discloses it. (Solid Snake)
Snake, defining what a legend is in “Metal Gear Solid 2”.
35. There is a very diffuse line between courage and stupidity. (Juggernaut)
The truth is that sometimes it can be difficult to differentiate them. Said by one of the playable characters of “DOTA 2”.
36. Hope is what makes us strong. It is the reason why we are here. That’s why we fight when everything else is lost. (Pandora)
Throughout Kratos’ revenge, he meets Pandora in “God of War 3” and talks about hope.
37. Life is about determination. The result is secondary. (Waka)
During Amaterasu’s trip in “Okami”, Waka talks about the choices that are made in life .
38. The past is like a puzzle, like a broken mirror. As you recompose it you cut yourself and your image does not stop changing … and you change too. (Max Payne)
The protagonist of the saga “Max Payne”, in his second installment he thinks about what the past is for him.
39. Even in dark times, we can not give up things that make us human. (Khan)
In a post-apocalyptic world like “Metro 2033,” humans are still the same.
40. The ending is no more important than any of the moments that brought us to him. (Dr. Rosalene)
On many occasions we focus on the result and not on the progress that leads to it, according to the protagonist of “To the moon”.
41. Evil is evil. Minor, older, medium-haired … it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition is blurry. If I have to choose between one evil and another, I prefer not to choose at all. (Geralt)
The protagonist of the well-known saga “The Witcher” is clear about what evil is .
42. Knowledge is useless if it is not used. (Steward Gixx)
Nothing more to comment on this quote from the character of “Guild Wars 2”.
44. Even the worst “bastards” know that you have to deal with women. (Mr. Torgue)
In the wild world of “Borderlands
45. It is more important to master the cards you hold than to complain about the ones your opponents have already taken care of. (Aza)
One of the members of the high command of Teselia in Black and White Pokémon gives this great advice .
46. Do not want it to be easier, I want you to be better. (Zoilo)
One of the neighbors of the town in “Animal Crossing” encourages us to improve.
47. When a man faces death, the impossible is only a small obstacle. (The prince)
The protagonist of the saga “Prince of Persia”, speaking of the limits of the decisions.
48. Some trees bloom, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born being rich and foolish enough to enjoy their lives. Nothing is fair. (John Martson)
A reflection that can be heard in the game “Red Dead Redemption” by its protagonist.
49. Every lie contains the truth, and all truth contains a lie (Shu)
One of the characters we can recruit in “Suikoden 2” leaves this quote of the most philosophical.
50. It is dangerous to go there alone! Take this. (Wise)
A memorable quote from “The Legend of Zelda”, better known by its English version “It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this. “
We hope that these 50 best video game quotes like your gamer friends. Share with them and Enjoy.